No Exercise OMAD, is it effective?

Diet and Exercise goes hand in hand but if in case I don't exercise while dieting would it also be effective? Can I lose weight doing OMAD without exercising?

I think it is still effective in terms of weight but having no exercise would have an impact on one's health. Having exercise in any diet i think is essential to maintain a balance body.

Nowadays, there is new idea that doing Omad without exercising is one of the best things to do as you get to focus on losing weight instead of gaining muscles that comes from intensive exercising.

I think it is still effective in terms of weight but having no exercise would have an impact on one's health. Having exercise in any diet i think is essential to maintain a balance body.

Yeah, not doing any form of exercising can affect someone's health in the long run, but that doesn't mean that you can't live fine by not doing it especially when it is all about doing it excessively.

It's better yet best to exercise if a person is on any diet and wants to lose weight and all. In OMAD if there would be no exercise and just diet alone, still a person can lose weight depending on the food intake and the type of food one is eating but I really thought that the progress of weight loss is slower compared to pairing a diet with right exercise routine every single day. If one is too lazy to exercise then a person needs more motivation and discipline to do it.

I'm on my 2nd week doing OMAD and during my first week I did a lot of exercises but at the start of my second week I tend to exercise every other day because I get tired easily.

I'm on my 2nd week doing OMAD and during my first week I did a lot of exercises but at the start of my second week I tend to exercise every other day because I get tired easily.
Maybe your body is adjusting because you only eat once a day now. I suggest that you do lighter exercises or maybe shorten the length of time that you allot for your exercise routine.

You can lose weight taking the OMAD diet without making exercise but if you want to lose weight faster you can make some exercises as well.

I agree that without exercise, you will feel weak even if you are not on OMAD. With me, exercise gives me weight that's why I am saddened when my work schedule had changed and I lost time to exercise in the morning. Fortunately, I don't feel drowsy because I walk the stairs in the office. With OMAD, you will feel the lack of food and without exercise, I guess you will feel weaker. The only issue when I exercise a lot is the intake of fluid that I prefer something with sugar.

I tried not to exercise before since I'm quite busy and tired all the time. But the progress is too slow. I can't see any result in a month. That's when I decided to manage my time and do some exercises in every morning.

The only issue when I exercise a lot is the intake of fluid that I prefer something with sugar.
As i mentioned before on a different post, you can try infusing fruits on your fluid intake or water. Because flavor helps in satisfaction, water although good as it is, lack of satisfaction always keeps craving high.

I think it's more of not gaining more weight instead of losing weight. Since you are controlling your food intake, that helps you not to gain more weight. On the other hand, not exercising is not helping you lose weight. So if you want to lose weight and be fit, exercising is really essential.

Guys I think you should do your research. You can loose weight without exercise. Loosing weight is 80% your diet. Exercise helps but it is not a determinant. In fact I have been on a diet called slow carb and the founder recommends you do very little exercise or none. Even for fasting you don't necessarily have to exercise to loose weight. Exercising speeds up the weight loss process but it is not really compulsory . You first need to do your research on fasting and understand how it works. I have lost weight without exercising.

Every diet should be partnered with an exercise routine regardless if a person wants to lose or gain weight. Exercise build muscles that our body needs to make it strong and healthy enough to do all things that we do everyday but it depends to the person if exercise is really needed or not or they maybe lazy to do it in the first place and just do diet alone. It depends also on lifestyle and time needed to do work out when one has no time at all. I think exercise is important and needed at least one knows they are really healthy losing or maybe gaining weight.

The reason that most doctors and nutritionists recommend exercising in tandem with any diet, is because it helps you increase your caloric deficit even if you don’t have the best self-control when it comes to how much food you should eat. Now, given that the average person can only consume so many calories while on OMAD, it wouldn’t be that much of an issue if you didn’t exercise. However, exercising isn’t entirely about increasing caloric deficit, but improving your metabolic rate and general cardiovascular health.

There are a lot of benefits to exercising besides weight loss, which is my so many people recommend it.

Plus a toned body looks better than a thin body and is healthier. You should try to do some for strength and health of the muscles, cardio vascular system and brain.

Yes,it will still be effective provided we are watching our intakes and not just about the calories but the food we are consuming. I know a lot of people that are just dieting and they still lose weight drastically so if it that what you want,then no problems with that.

Nowadays, there is new idea that doing Omad without exercising is one of the best things to do as you get to focus on losing weight instead of gaining muscles that comes from intensive exercising.
You are right,some people just need a reduction in their weight and not firming up or having muscles sticking out but the good thing is that with OMAD we are sure of losing weight.

You are right,some people just need a reduction in their weight and not firming up or having muscles sticking out but the good thing is that with OMAD we are sure of losing weight.

With Omad, we are definitely sure of losing weight which is one reason some needs to relax and do Omad the right way instead of trying to find quick solutions on it.