No calorie drinks with flavor

I cut out soda and other high calorie drinks back in 2016. Yay me! :D But I still crave the sweet and tangy flavor of those annoyingly high sugar soda pops. Thankfully I tend to go the tea route these days, but I'm not a big fan of most tea to be honest. Do you know of any tea or other no calorie beverages that have a sweet and tangy flavor but have no calories or nasty junk added in? I'm willing to try just about everything as long as it's healthy.

I will also sometimes fill a picture up with water and some fruit, but am open to other suggestions.

Congrats on cutting sugary drinks out, it really does make a huge difference with your health. I stopped drinking pop years ago as well. I jumped down to diet soda, but when I heard that's bad in other ways, I decided to drop that as well.

These days, chamomile tea is my favorite to drink, with ginger tea being another fave for it's taste alone. Another suggestion that I recently tried and liked would be Cardamon cinnamon tea, it tastes so good. I'm still on the lookout for other tea suggestions as well, so if you have any, feel free to toss em my way. :)

Oh and by the way. If you're used to drinking pop or other sugary drinks, drinking a lot of what I suggested above will start to taste even better after you adapt to the taste change. It took me a while to get used to other drinks after drinking pop a lot in my life.

I love sodas too and I'm not sure when I can totally cut them off. These past months, I managed to limit my consumption but I ended up consuming more milk teas and coffee in a day compared before. Good luck to us in our way to a sugar-fee lifestyle.

It is really hard to have something sweet to drink that is not either flavored with sugar or one of the artificial sweeteners. Even though there is a. Lot of discussion about the safety of artificial sweeteners, they are stil accepted as safe and allowed on the market.
I use them sometimes , but try not to do it often, and one of the things that I like is plain sparkling water. It is not sweet, but the carbonation gives the water an extra “kick” that plain still water does not have.
I also like lemon in my water if it is cold, and hot tea with some cinnamon in it in colder wether.

I tried a lemon bubly recently, that flavored sparkling water by Pepsi, if anyone is wondering. Not a big fan of it, but from the nutrition facts, it looks like it's fine to drink. I'm thinking I might start drinking other sparkling water brands, but not this bubly stuff anymore, not feeling it unfortunately.

I'm trying to cut out gatorade myself, as I've been drinking that junk for far too long now. Always willing to listen to suggestions.

I really like the carbonated flavored water ! However, it is fairly expensive to buy, and then you have all of those plastic bottles to deal with afterwards.
I have a Soda Stream, and I can make my own carbonated water, and use good pure filtered water from home, and then I add some of those little flavoring drops to the water after carbonation it. I can reuse that glass Soda Stream bottle, so there is no waste with plastic bottles either.