New to this forums but not new to this kind of diet

Hello. I am new to this community and i’ve been doing this so many times now. I didn’t know that there’s a term called for this kind of diet. I’m eager to learn more things here on how to lose weight. Sometimes one meal a day is hard because when a delicious food is in front of you, you can never resist drooling :D

Welcome to the OMAD forum, @rawrffy, and I am glad that you found us ! I think that a lot of us had stumbled onto this way of eating/fasting at some point, but then stopped because of pressure from other people telling us that we “needed to eat” that three meals each day, and some snacks were even better.
I can remember doing pretty much the same thing, and not having any name for it, except just only eating when i was actually hungry, and not because it was supposed to be a mealtime.

Welcome to the OMAD forum, @rawrffy, and I am glad that you found us ! I think that a lot of us had stumbled onto this way of eating/fasting at some point, but then stopped because of pressure from other people telling us that we “needed to eat” that three meals each day, and some snacks were even better.
I can remember doing pretty much the same thing, and not having any name for it, except just only eating when i was actually hungry, and not because it was supposed to be a mealtime.

Thanks @Happyflowerlady! Foods are just too hard to resist most especially when it’s delicious. There’s a place near me wherein they serve unli chicken wings, you can order as many as you can but just make sure not to leave some leftovers, and when i’m doing this kind of diet and the hunger starts to kick in, I just can’t stop thinking of the unli chicken wings. There’s a lot more to mention about the foods that I crave once the hunger kicks in.

Welcome to the forums @rawrffy! Happy you found us! The one meal a day diet can be challenging at times, but the results are worth it!
Thanks @Jackie for the warm welcome! I'm also glad I found this community, and yes, one meal a day is very challenging all it takes is the right determination, discipline and mindset.