New to OMAD been on Keto for 9 months with 18:6 2 meal schedule, having digestive issues....

I have been on Keto for 9 months. 6'3" went from 238 to 207 today. Feeling great on IF on a 18:6 schedule. When I went to OMAD a week ago I started having diarrhea about an hour after eating. Tried to break the fast with plain yogurt and blackberries, but no luck. Tried different things, small snack first and waited and hour. Still trying to find a fix. Suggestions?

John

I have been on Keto for 9 months. 6'3" went from 238 to 207 today. Feeling great on IF on a 18:6 schedule. When I went to OMAD a week ago I started having diarrhea about an hour after eating. Tried to break the fast with plain yogurt and blackberries, but no luck. Tried different things, small snack first and waited and hour. Still trying to find a fix. Suggestions?

John
207 for 6'3" isn't bad. I cannot see if you are bursting with muscles or are showing none though, so just sayin', seems about the right weight.
What exactly did you eat when you started getting diarrhea? Fruit and yogurt? Try adding some cheese to your meal. Have you tried eating the same meal for several consecutive days to get your body used to it?
Add some pre-biotic elements to your diet to help your good gut bacteria win out over the bad stuff. Gum Arabica is best, but asparagus is the best tasting.