New to OMAD and new to the forum

Hi Everyone,

I say I am new to OMAD, this isnt actually true. I am new'ish, about 2 months in. I have gone from 109kg to 102kg and all of a sudden, I am stuck. I go to 101kg, then back up to 102kg within a day or two. I live and work in Bangkok Thailand, which if anyone has been here will know its a food paradise, you cannot go 10 meters without running into an amazing smell of delicious food. So its been pretty difficult. The expat lifestyle is based around food and drink whilst networking at top hotels (its a hard life) so my will power needs to be strong. I then eat at home as much as I can, salads, steak, chicken veggies.
I have been exercising alot over this past two months, mainly gym strength training with ketllebells and weights, with a 15-20 min HIIT walk workout added in for good measure. But here I am stuck. I dont really count calories, I do guess at them, but I eat whole foods and nothing processed, so I think I am doing ok.

Any and all help will be appreciated, just getting frustrated and despondent

Welcome to the forum and to a good diet routine.OMAD is never easy to accomplishes but the fact is that it is doable,so don't give up and try not to relent in putting the right foot forward for a better health and weight rate which is what OMAD is all about.Ride on you will get there.

Hi welcome here to this forum . enjoy your staying here with us I'm looking forward to your post that you will share to us. And good luck you will meet a lot of people here and lots of tips about Omad diet.

You are doing ok don't worry, in fact, 7 kilograms in two months is a good achievement, don't give up and work hard your goals are right there in front of you!