New to Forum

Hi everyone! I’m in my first week on omad and negotiating my first weekend. I started IF at 186lbs through a combination of 16:8 with a couple of 23:1’s thrown in. Dropped to 177lbs. Opted to go Omad due to power of 24 hr fasts and surprisingly relative ease. Currently at 175lbs. My goal is 160lbs in late June for my 40 th wedding anniversary.
I’m very much looking forward to sharing the omad journey with all of you.

Hello everyone. I'm new been lurking around reading post. Good info :). I'm lactose intolerant, WFPB, trying to get the starch cut out of down, type 2 diabetic. The last couple months I've done intermittent fasting 18-6 or 16-8 now going down to omad. This seems to be a very supportive group, so glad I found you!

Hello everyone. I'm new been lurking around reading post. Good info :). I'm lactose intolerant, WFPB, trying to get the starch cut out of down, type 2 diabetic. The last couple months I've done intermittent fasting 18-6 or 16-8 now going down to omad. This seems to be a very supportive group, so glad I found you!
Welcome yankey: I had to look up WFPB! Good luck!

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member

Welcome yankey! We are glad your here! We have a great group of people here. Look forward to helping you in your journey!