New to Forum, But Not to OMAD

Hello Everyone... I'm Destiny and I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been struggling with getting back on track and I'm hoping the forum will help me to "stay honest" and keep on the right path.

I've done OMAD in the past and except for the usual small issues that come with it, it's been successful for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Today was a great day for me when it comes to the diet, so here's hoping that's one of many!

Jimmy Swartz

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Everyone... I'm Destiny and I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been struggling with getting back on track and I'm hoping the forum will help me to "stay honest" and keep on the right path.

I've done OMAD in the past and except for the usual small issues that come with it, it's been successful for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Today was a great day for me when it comes to the diet, so here's hoping that's one of many!

@Destiny Joy Welcome to the forums! You have certainly found a great community to help you along your Omad diet journey. We have a great group of people here. If you find yourself struggling, be sure to let us know so we can give you advice and tips to keep you on the right track. The Omad diet can be tough at times, especially in the beginning when your mind and body are adapting to your new lifestyle change.

Welcome to the forum! I am also thankful to find such forum like this that could help me when it comes to OMAD. This forum helped me a lot especially when it comes to inspiration and techniques to do OMAD. Hoping that you'll find comfort here in our forum as we are open for your questions and suggestions.

Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too. Although I'm inexperienced in OMAD, I'm slowly beginning to learn. Already within this week I've read several threads with a lot of useful information, for example regarding training sessions. Thanks to this forum I began to apply these "life hacks" in my own life, and it feels great.

Hi there! Welcome to our forum. We are glad to have you here. I am also glad to find such great forum that I could learn a lot of things about health. Don't hesitate to drop your questions or concerns so that we could help you.

Hello, and welcome to the OMAD forum, @Destiny Joy !
We have people here from all levels of doing OMAD and IF, some are brand new to learning about OMAD, some have been doing this for a while, some are people who have done this before, stopped and then came back (like yourself), and then we also have people who are now on IF for maintainence.
There is a lot of great information on the main website, as well as the links for the Facebook Group and Twitter. We have over 70,000 people (and growing) in the Facebook group, and always lots of good motivation on there.

There is a lot of great information on the main website, as well as the links for the Facebook Group and Twitter. We have over 70,000 people (and growing) in the Facebook group, and always lots of good motivation on there.

Thank you for the welcome! I can't wait to read through the posts here... I'm sure I'll learn a lot. It would be a good idea to do that before I start asking the same questions and making the same comments that are already posted somewhere else.

Welcome to the forum@destiny joy.Good to have you here.if you're looking to lose weight then OMAD diet will do just right for you.The site is filled with all the good information about OMAD diet.i hope you will be able to keep going with the diet.Nice of you to join us here.

Hello, Good day to you. This forum is the most informative forum I have joined in. Actually I have found this just 6 months ago and I learned a lot from that time I joined. Being here is a blessing and really great help for almost all of us,members. Why? Because people here really are very generous in sharing their ideas and experiences through health and diet issues we all have. I've been doing Omad for quite time now and I can say the journey is really tough. We all have that falling times but whenever I come and read comments here in forum I was motivated again and again to continue and dont give up on my goal. That's how my life is since I've joined the forum. I find it here so helpful for me and my friends so for sure you too.