New in this forum <3

Hi!! (sorry for my bad English) I am an international Student in U.S.A.
I would like to first share my story: before moving to U.S.A I used to weight 125 pounds, once I moved I started gaining weight until I was 158 pounds.
Probably that's still a healthy weight but I really missed my shape before moving; however, nothing helped me until I tried OMAD. At fisrt, I did 2 meals instead of 1 and with 2 meals I lost a total of 15 pounds (from 158 to 143) after that, I am currently doing 1 meal so I can be between 120 or 110 pounds.
I am 5.2 so my weight goal is healthy for my height. I will keep posting my updates <3

Keep on posting so a lot of people will do inspire on what you are doing. Just focus and keep on asking here. There are lots of people ready to help you out of your goal.

Welcome to our community, and I want to congratulate you on your achievement, keep going and anytime you need to talk to someone do not forget we are here to listen to you.

Hi, there! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad to know one meal a day has helped with your fitness goals. Keep up the good work! :)

Hi, welcome to the forum. Hoping you'll enjoy her. The forum has a lot of topics that can help you out to your Omad journey. Feel free to ask. I think all of us are friendly here.

Hi welcome to the forum and enjoy reading the good topic here. You can ask and share your thoughts and you will find lot of good tips here and good advice while doing the OMAD. Enjoy your staying here