New diet to try!

Hello everyone!

My name is EfficientNinja and I am new to this diet forum. I am not that familiar with one meal a day diet but I would like to try it for myself. It could be effective and cost-efficient at the same time.

Thanks for having me here. I hope to talk to you all in the discussions!

Hi welcome to this forum and enjoy your staying here with us, hope to see your post around and looking forward for you post. You can find lot of tips here about Omad diet. So have a healthy staying here.

Welcome to the forum, yea if you need to live healthy and with a good weight rate then you are in the best of forums and of course about to use a workable diet.I hope you will try that out and update us on your journey so far

Welcome! I hope you take it easy on yourself. Read everything there is about this diet before you start it, so you'd make sure it's not dangerous for you and that it won't cause you any health problems. Everyone is here to help and I hope you start achieving your goal as soon as possible :D

The cost-efficiency is a nice added bonus of OMAD - as well as losing weight I've found my wallet is also much happier, too!

Welcome!