My Progress Log 2023

This is to keep me accountable...
Started doing intermittent fasting on Feb. 1st 2023 and weighed in at 296
Started doing OMAD on Feb. 5th 2023 and weighed in at 291.
I am on day 4 of doing OMAD and down to 288.8. So that's 2.2lbs down since I started OMAD.
Day 9 of doing intermittent fasting and down 7.2lbs in all.

So far, it's been really hard. The hunger pangs at night have been killing me but I'm trying to get through it. I know that after a week or so they start to wane or at least I hope it does.

Just weighed myself this morning and down to 287lbs. That's 9lbs in 9 days of IF!

Day 5 of OMAD and that's 4lbs down since I started.

Still feel the hunger pangs at night intensely but seeing this is worth it.

Day 6 of OMAD and at 286.2lbs. That's 4.8lbs since I started OMAD. Down 9.8lbs in all since I started IF.

The hunger levels were decent last night. I didn't feel too much of the pangs last night. Thank God!

Day 7 of OMAD and at 285.6lbs. That's 5.4lbs since I started OMAD and 10.4lbs lost in all since I started IF! So 10.4lbs down in 11 days! Yay!

While the hunger pangs were almost non-existent last night, it was very hard to sleep last night because I ate so little yesterday to be honest. Today I plan on eating a lot more fat and protein.

Day 8 of OMAD and at 285.8lbs. That's a .2lbs increase which is expected because I had more fat and protein today and a bit more calories. Also weight just fluctuates from day to day so I'm not going to be Ms. Perfect Annie all the time.

Hunger pangs weren't there at all last night and I slept pretty good.

Good Morning Capricorn,
I'm sorry I didn't reply to your comment on my 'journal' but I just now seen it..I could of sworn I set up my account to receive email notifications, lol....oh well!
WTG on your losses so far...

I think I fixed the issue of not receiving updates. Your reply to my journal ended up in my Gmail spam folder, so I changed that and should now start receiving email notifications.
For some reason my own posts, on MY journal, are being moderated so I'm waiting on approval for my last journal entry, lol....not sure how long it takes, but hopefully it will show up 'publicly' soon.

Good Morning Capricorn,
I'm sorry I didn't reply to your comment on my 'journal' but I just now seen it..I could of sworn I set up my account to receive email notifications, lol....oh well!
WTG on your losses so far...
Good Morning 1derland99,

It's totally fine! Thank you so much! :)

Day 9 of OMAD and down to 283.4lbs. That's 12.6lbs lost in all since Feb. 1st when I started IF which would be Day 13 of it. So I am almost at two weeks of doing IF and a week and two days of doing OMAD.

Last night was mentally hard. I wanted something so bad to eat but I fought through it and I'm glad I did. These results so far are amazing. I know it will eventually slow down but I'm loving the fast loss so far.

You are doing GREAT!!

Just curious....besides you and me, is there anyone else actually actively using this community? Seems like everything I'm ready is quite old....

You are doing GREAT!!

Just curious....besides you and me, is there anyone else actually actively using this community? Seems like everything I'm ready is quite old...
Thanks so much, and I have seen posts from other topics where the last post was Jan 2023 which is kind of recent. I don't think there is anyone current on this topic discussion besides you and me though.

Day 10 of OMAD and still at 283.4lbs. So, I've lost 12.6lbs in two weeks doing IF. That's pretty good loss even though I know it's just water weight. 7.6lbs down in 10 days of doing OMAD.

Hunger pangs are minimal, but they are still there just a bit. I am hoping by week 3, they will become non-existent.

Day 11 on OMAD and I'm down to 282.2lbs. It's Day 15 in all. That's 13.8lbs in all since I started IF. 8.8lbs since I started OMAD.

I am going to do the hardest thing in my journey next to OMAD right now and that's doing keto. I figure if I can spend almost two weeks doing OMAD and start to feel like I can actually stick it out, why not give keto a try and see if I can stick it out along with it.

I've heard you get amazing results doing both. Not that I haven't gotten amazing results already, but I would like to be in the 270s by the end of the month. Hell if it does like it says it does, then I wouldn't be surprised to see myself in the 260s by the end of the month. That's just another 13lbs and at the rate I'm going with losing almost a pound a day, it may be achievable. But then again, the weight loss may slow down now that it's been two weeks.

We shall see...

Day 12 of OMAD and I went up to 283.2lbs. Day 16 overall. I don't know if it's because I ate a little more doing keto or less water last night or both, but that's somewhat disappointing. But weight fluctuates from day to day so I have to keep that in mind when doing this. Going to continue the keto journey and see if it garners nice results.

One thing I will say is that I felt way more satisfied than I have in days doing keto so whether I continue to lose this month or not, I am going to stick with it. I just have to trust the process.

Day 13 of OMAD and down to 281.6. Day 17 over all and that's 14.4lbs down. 9.4lbs lost of doing OMAD.

I expect the scale to go up tomorrow and the next day because I am going to be eating a bit more in calories. I'd be very shocked if it did the opposite.

I was kind of hungry last night. I'm guessing because I had a little less calories than the day before. Temptation almost gave way because of it.

I know they said some days are going to be harder than others, but boy was last night hard. I'm hoping with the extra calories and fat, I'll feel fuller today into the night.

Also do you guys weigh multiple times to see what the average weight says on the scale because mine kept changing and I to go with the average which was 281.6?

Day 14 of OMAD and surprisingly down to 281. That's 15lbs down in 18 days overall since I started IF and 10lbs since I started OMAD.

I thought I would have gained from the food I ate yesterday. I made a keto turkey pepperoni cheese pizza which has a lot of sodium in it and cals but I guess not.

So I cracked and went 16/8 tonight. I also strayed from doing keto because of my family. That's why I hate going home. But I am not giving up on my OMAD journey because of one slip up. I will continue tomorrow and just see this as a cheat day. I expect my weight to reflect upwards due to the extra food I ate tonight.

Day 0 of OMAD since I am starting over today. I know these next couple of days are going to be hard as heck starting over, but I'm willing to do it, to get back on track.

20 days of doing IF and I'm a little up....at 280.8 according to the new scale I bought. This one is supposed to be more accurate. I expect to be a bit more tomorrow due to eating more yesterday. Usually the gain doesn't really show until the next day. I will be surprised if it's a lost especially with my period due any day now.