My OMAD journey

Hello everyone! :D

This is the second time that I am doing the OMAD lifestyle. The first time I tried it for about 3 weeks, but because I moved back with my parents at that time and went on holiday the diet didn't survive. Back then I couldn't believe how easy it was to lose weight while eating everything you wish to eat. I didn't lose that much weight, but I literally ate all I wanted and drank loads of alcohol. This time around I want to give it another shot and eat somewhat healthier.

I have been doing OMAD for the last week (from friday until today = thursday) and I have already lost 2.3 kg, or 5 pounds. I did not really kept track of what I have been eating last week, but I ate pretty much low carb. Also I went to the gym on saturday and the other days I went over 10.000 steps per day, which also is something I normally wouldn't do.

Yesterday was a very busy day, and the day that I really began to feel a change in my hunger. It was very chaotic in the office and I tried to meet deadlines as fast as possible and my hunger didn't get a chance. Then when I was finished after working more hours than I should have, I went to some friends and then got home eventually at 21:00, at 21:30 was my one meal, but I still didn't feel hungry! This is a huge change since the first few days of the diet.

I weighed myself every day and these were the results:

Starting day: 11/05/2018
Weight: 70.7 kg / 156 lbs
Muscle: 66.6%, Fat: 29.9%, Bones: 3.5% and 46.3% water

Saturday: 69.6 kg / 154 lbs

Sunday: 68.6 kg / 152 lbs

Monday: 68.3 kg / 151 lbs

Tuesday: 68.8 kg / 152 lbs

Wednesday: 68.8 kg / 152 lbs

Thursday: 68.4 kg / 151 lbs

Good luck with your OMAD experience!

I started practicing OMAD last year. It was so hard. I thought I can't manage to last a month. I actually didn't do it full time. A only eat half meal for the first week and then the second week two half meals. Usually breakfast and lunch. Then the third week I started OMAD. At first I feel so much hunger and thirst. But eventually I was able to teach my body to take only a meal for a day. I've been practicing it until now. I only eat extra meal if I'm really required to. Example, occations like that, but I dont eat to much. Now, I already achieve my desire body. By the way, I'm also doing some light exercise along with OMAD.

I started practicing OMAD last year. It was so hard. I thought I can't manage to last a month. I actually didn't do it full time. A only eat half meal for the first week and then the second week two half meals. Usually breakfast and lunch. Then the third week I started OMAD. At first I feel so much hunger and thirst. But eventually I was able to teach my body to take only a meal for a day. I've been practicing it until now. I only eat extra meal if I'm really required to. Example, occations like that, but I dont eat to much. Now, I already achieve my desire body. By the way, I'm also doing some light exercise along with OMAD.

I've had a similar experience. At first, I had to eat a bit more to make it through the day. But after a few weeks, it got easier since I've lost the habit of over eating. It wasn't easy. There was always the temptation of binge eating with frequently displayed foods. But I persevered and succeeded.

I have achieved OMAD for about 3 months now. I discover it very easy and I am fortunate that my family is supporting ne so no pressure from everyone at meal times. I additionally do extended fasting and comply with Low Carb excessive fats Keto way of eating. I've lost over five stone and positioned my diabetes in remission and stale all diabetes medications.

I have been doing OMAD even before joining the forum but I wasn't really serious about it till I joined here and see how most people took it very seriously, so I improved my dedication to OMAD.

I have had my ups and downs but it never made me to quit OMAD entirely. It's not easy at all at first but when you commit yourself to doing it, you are definitely going get used to it.

That's a good progress of yours. With those small loss of weight, it can still be a big factor for us as we can see the results of what we worked hard for. I am also tracking my everyday weight loss and I could say that I am satisfied with the results. Now, I share my results with my families and friends as a proof that I already lose weight with the help of OMAD.

Hello everyone! :D

This is the second time that I am doing the OMAD lifestyle. The first time I tried it for about 3 weeks, but because I moved back with my parents at that time and went on holiday the diet didn't survive. Back then I couldn't believe how easy it was to lose weight while eating everything you wish to eat. I didn't lose that much weight, but I literally ate all I wanted and drank loads of alcohol. This time around I want to give it another shot and eat somewhat healthier.

I have been doing OMAD for the last week (from friday until today = thursday) and I have already lost 2.3 kg, or 5 pounds. I did not really kept track of what I have been eating last week, but I ate pretty much low carb. Also I went to the gym on saturday and the other days I went over 10.000 steps per day, which also is something I normally wouldn't do.

Yesterday was a very busy day, and the day that I really began to feel a change in my hunger. It was very chaotic in the office and I tried to meet deadlines as fast as possible and my hunger didn't get a chance. Then when I was finished after working more hours than I should have, I went to some friends and then got home eventually at 21:00, at 21:30 was my one meal, but I still didn't feel hungry! This is a huge change since the first few days of the diet.

I weighed myself every day and these were the results:

Starting day: 11/05/2018
Weight: 70.7 kg / 156 lbs
Muscle: 66.6%, Fat: 29.9%, Bones: 3.5% and 46.3% water

Saturday: 69.6 kg / 154 lbs

Sunday: 68.6 kg / 152 lbs

Monday: 68.3 kg / 151 lbs

Tuesday: 68.8 kg / 152 lbs

Wednesday: 68.8 kg / 152 lbs

Thursday: 68.4 kg / 151 lbs

Good luck with your OMAD experience!
I had really not began OMAD when I joined the forum. When I learnt of the benefits is when I started the OMAD journey. To me, I treat it as a lifestyle and not any other thing. I may be losing weight depending on how light I feel. Yet I do not struggle to find out.

Since starting OMAD I have lost five pounds! This is fantastic news for me personally, as I don't have too much excess weight and am practicing OMAD for health purposes. I think the best result of OMAD, aside from the weight loss has been all the energy I feel like I have and I no onger feel sluggish during the day.

That's a good progress of yours. With those small loss of weight, it can still be a big factor for us as we can see the results of what we worked hard for. I am also tracking my everyday weight loss and I could say that I am satisfied with the results. Now, I share my results with my families and friends as a proof that I already lose weight with the help of OMAD.

The reality of losing weight is among the main motivation most people have when being on OMAD. Getting to witness a new development with their body and weight gives them a lot of zeal to keep pushing harder for a better results.