My omad journey

Hi All

So far my journey into OMAD has been quite interesting my first day mentally it was tough as I had to go into town for a meeting and my day involved a lot walking around and going to groceries stories and sorting out my mobile. I found it quite easy first but it was daunting prospect as I usually pop into Greggs for a sandwich, however, being distracted with my mobile's issues I found that I didn't think about food too much despite there being lots of triggers. And so far so good, I had a nice fulfilling meal in the evening and found that I didn't feel as hungry as i used to.
I did walk 6 miles though, which is a bonus for me!

Day two
Day two wasn't so great, diet it was okay and did have some mild stomach pain, however, I had a bug that lasted 24 hours that meant that I was sick for a majority of the day, but I am very glad to announce the whole was a complete success. However, I did find myself getting irritable with Teddy, my miniature schnauzer while i was playing Fallout 4.

Day three :)
So far so, good it's now 20.39, I have had a relaxing day and guess what I feel a huge amount of energy both physically and mentally, usually i would feel quite tired, doing this sort diet but at the moment I feel amazing and actually I feel very light, like I could run around all day and it wouldn't matter.

Tomorrow, I have got university planned so, I am going be very busy all day which is awesome if you are fasting for another day and having a meal in the evening, I think I am truly in love with the OMAD diet.

I will post my updates in the next few days.

So far so good. Did you take your weight recordings on these days? Is there some improvements on the weight loss issue?

I wish to welcome you aboard the omaddiet bandwagon. You are doing fine so far. Keep up the good work.

That's really encouraging and it will keep motivating both old and new members to keep at OMAD still the very end. Yes,I experienced the same effects when I first started out and I had to just to go with it because of my goal to lose weight and luckily it paid off when I started noticing the changes. So I will urge you to continue and with time your body will adjust to it.For me I used to sip on water anytime I experience those headache and hunger pangs, it has really being helpful even till now.So good luck as you journey along.

I've now finished day 6 of the journey and so far so so good, I have few ups and downs with over the last two days because I have found it a struggle being at home where there's food and I hate and dread going out every day as I feel forced by the diet. I hate leaving my house as it is and prefer a very indoor life. I only leave my house for two days I am at uni, to walk my dog occasionally and if I am seeing my mate. It is related partially to do with my mental health and personality. But I am glad that I have got through the last 6 days without any problems or concerns. I did find myself getting upset and angry on Wednesday, but i also thought that was due to depression as well. But I reminded myself, that I am not going to force myself to turn up to any group on the basis of a diet/lifestyle and I was far too exhausted from previous days as I had been at university and 14 hours of intense lectures over two days.

But the good news is I have two pounds :) I was 156lbs and now 152lbs and i weighed myself yesterday. I am not sure how i'm going to proceed with the plans next week. I just have to pay it by ear. I know I have meeting on Monday and I know that I have gotta pop to the group on Wednesday and possible do something on Friday. But next week, I am gonna stick to actually enjoying myself being indoors and will worry about food as it comes.

Congratulations on doing so well, and already losing weight since starting the OMAD program, @OMADlyinlove ! Welcome to our forum, and we are always glad to see a new member here and listen to their ongoing stories with taking control of their eating habits.
This is my third month with OMAD and there are days when everything is smooth and easy, and days when it is still a struggle, and even days when I don’t manage to stay on the program at all.
Since I am looking at this as a lifetime eating change, and not as a diet to stick to while I lose weight, it helps me to just keep on working on changing, even when I have days where I totally blow it.
Our weather here has (almost overnight) gone from way too hot, to freezing cold, and that seems to have me wanting more hot soups and food, so now I have to work that part out and just have broth or hot tea instead of a richer soup.

This is nice. I am always happy to see new people getting to join Omad as this is the best diet plan out there that us simple and easy to do. When I started, I felt a bit of mental stress, but since I was busy with finalizing some academic plans, I never felt the need to always eat. So, eating once a day became my tradition and this is something that I have stuck to since months now.