My first etended fast

I started my first extended fast last night. I'm fasting for 41 hours. I haven't gone this long without eating since I was in labor with my son and they would let me eat. I'm fine now, but any advice for when the hunger gets to be too much?

I have heard that caffeine gets rid of hunger as (I think) does sparkling water (?) And possibly just fluids in general (I drink herb tea with stevia) help satiate as well.
Anyone correct me if I am wrong about having stevia while fasting. It may be because I am eating every other day. I don't think about the exact hours for me - just that it is more than 24.

Some people drink black coffee or tea, and some use a sweetener like stevia, and some people only drink water during their fasting time.
It seems that each person has to decide what works for them, because I have seem some people say that they do fine, drinking things like diet pop (soda) when fasting, and others said it didn’t work for them.
I mostly drink water with ice and a little lemon in the summer, and something hot like coffee or tea in the cold weather.