More weight down!

I have the same excitement when the numbers shift downwards, I literally give myself a pat on the back for a work well done.I think it good to look at those numbers occasionally to see ones progress and also help motivate one to do more. I have lost visible weight and some more to go before I start maintaining the desired weight.

what I try to do is record the number each day so that I can easily know when there is some inconsistency. This, in a nutshell, has helped me to remain in shape and when I lose too much I am able to know that something might be wrong generally about my health. I think you should also continue noting the number of calories lost since it is a great way of keeping in shape and conscious dieting.

I am glad for you @Heather. I always check my weight every 5 weeks and the progress is always a source of motivation to me. One good thing about being part of Omad is that you are going to achieve tangible success just what you are are experiencing now!

I have the same excitement when the numbers shift downwards, I literally give myself a pat on the back for a work well done.I think it good to look at those numbers occasionally to see ones progress and also help motivate one to do more. I have lost visible weight and some more to go before I start maintaining the desired weight.

Taking a look at those numbers when we work is something that is good. We can't really say whether we are making positive progress or a negative one unless we take a look at how much calories we've burned so far while doing Omad.

Congratulations with the loss you had. I'm so proud of you that you made it. I also felt the same as you did. The excitement I always have whenever I am about to step up into a weighing scale is very unique. Then when I see the number and realize my loss, I really feel so satisfied that everything became worth it. That all the hardships and sacrifices that I've done, paid off. Those feeling of excitement are the ones who motivates me the most. It made me think that everything is possible I just have to work it out hard.

Taking a look at those numbers when we work is something that is good. We can't really say whether we are making positive progress or a negative one unless we take a look at how much calories we've burned so far while doing Omad.
Yea it always a delight to see the numbers that were high up be very down low again. I think it every one desire to see the numbers move even it an inch of it.Getting those number down takes self discipline especially with hunger pangs.Taking some fluids especially water has been helpful.

what I try to do is record the number each day so that I can easily know when there is some inconsistency. This, in a nutshell, has helped me to remain in shape and when I lose too much I am able to know that something might be wrong generally about my health. I think you should also continue noting the number of calories lost since it is a great way of keeping in shape and conscious dieting.

Me also, recording my weight every morning. This is my way of checking how is my body reacting to the food I eat the last day. In past two weeks, the changes of my weight is slowly decreasing by 2 pounds, unlike the first week I lost 5 pounds faster. This is really normal I think so, since I eat lesser unlike before my metabolism also adapted the changes.