More rest with more exercise

My body would always be asking for more rest when I do more exercise. Sometimes I would succumb to that request of sleeping before lunch time during weekends. And then I would nap in the afternoon and still have a good night’s sleep. My husband would tell me that I am spoiling my body with too much rest. That idea made me think that when you do a heavy workout, your muscles need to recuperate. What if I would be resting more when I do more exercise during the OMAD period? Will it make a difference?

More resting after exercise but sometimes I cant rest since I have works and also Im studying now. Its really nice to have a rest time sometimes specially if you are from a tiring exercise

I believe everything we do need a balance, just like working hard and playing hard as well.so we can apply that to our weight loss journey. Exercise more and don't forget to rest as well to create a balance.

Resting is essential after workout so that your body will gain its energy back. Its like charging time for the body. But i think too much rest after workout affects the overall activity of the day. Like eating window, sleeping hours at night and others. You tend too skip those time because your resting, and your action would be to adjust your time allocation on other activity.

I think exercise if done correctly is supposed to energize you not make you sluggish. The best time to exercise for me is first thing in the morning. It gets your metabolism up and running and it sets you up for the day. You also don't have to worry about it until tomorrow and you have no excuse not to work out e.g you were busy. As you get used to exercising regularly your body and muscles will adopt and you will stop feeling sleepy all the time. However exercise guarantees you will sleep like a baby(at night).

I think exercise if done correctly is supposed to energize you not make you sluggish. The best time to exercise for me is first thing in the morning. It gets your metabolism up and running and it sets you up for the day. You also don't have to worry about it until tomorrow and you have no excuse not to work out e.g you were busy. As you get used to exercising regularly your body and muscles will adopt and you will stop feeling sleepy all the time. However exercise guarantees you will sleep like a baby(at night).
I totally agree with you. Exercising must make us feel better and lighter. There might be times when we feel extremely exhausted but if you always feel that way after exercising, then something must be off.

I think it's better to rest when you naturally feel the need for it since it is the way our body lets us know what it needs to keep healthy. I suppose it is also the reason why some OMAD practitioners discourage exercising too much since you might just end up making yourself more hungry than usual, but if it's just rest you crave after exercising and not food then I think that is much better and you probably are better off just spending that time healing your body instead of putting in more fuel for it to burn and digest.