Morbidly Obese

On my last annual physical, I was classified as morbidly obese. Maybe it's time to start a new diet. I hope the Omad Diet works for me. I am just about to learn about this diet here, any suggestions? I am in my late-thirties and just needs focus and the proper motivation.

OMAD combined with keto is good for you. You can start with OMAD. Fast for 23 hours and have an eating window of 1 hour. During this hour just eat as much as you can. Later you can start measuring the calories in that 1 hour window.

Welcome to the forum and it good you're here because this is the right site to be for your problem.Definitely with OMAD diet you should be able to achieve your goals.You just have to stick to the rules to see all the changes you desired.Try eating once a day and go on a fast the rest of the day and please give it time OMAD isn't a quick fix. Good luck on your journey.

On my last annual physical, I was classified as morbidly obese. Maybe it's time to start a new diet. I hope the Omad Diet works for me. I am just about to learn about this diet here, any suggestions? I am in my late-thirties and just needs focus and the proper motivation.
Welcome to the OMAD Forum, @sonnyisabeast , and just like everyone else is saying, this is a good place to be, and OMAD is a way of life that we have tried, and then discovered that it works for us, better than any other way of losing weight and getting healthy.
If you look on the main page of this website, there is a lot of great information that will help you to understand better just how the One Meal a Day eating plan works, and why it is actually so much easier to follow that just about any other diet .

Congratulations in finding this method and I hope it helps you as much as it helped me in the few months I've been doing it. It might seem daunting at first but once you get used to it in the first few days or the first week it will not seem like such a big deal to just eat once a day instead of three anymore. My advice is that even though it's perfectly doable to just jump in doing OMAD immediately, some might find it difficult if they are too used to eating three times a day, so maybe you can gradually ease into it by first eliminating one meal. I myself was a bit more ready for this diet because before I started I've already had a good amount of experience with intermittent fasting which meant I could only eat within a four hour window, and was pretty much only eating two meals at the time, so if you have difficulty with just jumping right in then a gradual start might also be helpful.

If you eat once a day what time is the best time to eat? Can I drink fruit shake during off window hour? For me fruit shake able to make my stomach full, with that I can survive without eating anything..

If you eat once a day what time is the best time to eat? Can I drink fruit shake during off window hour? For me fruit shake able to make my stomach full, with that I can survive without eating anything..
Sadly a fruit shake would break your fast due to the sugar content if nothing else. Pretty much anything with calories will break your fast, so you would lose the benefit of the digestive vacation as well as the autophagy. You 'could' have something like a coffee with only heavy cream, which because it doesn't contain any carbs would not trigger an insulin spike. Some people think that therefor that is not breaking the fast. Unfortunately that is not entirely correct. Not triggering insulin spikes is a big deal, but that is not the only benefit to OMAD.

Thank you for welcoming me! I hope this diet works. I've tried other diets a long time ago, South Beach, after 6, and I did not find one that stuck. I am reading up and learning a lot.

You know Omad really works especially when you work on it. Omad real works for me I hope you well on Omad too. Try combining Omad with Keto my friends says it's good too or better.

Well, I’m 64 years young. I’ve been eating this way 120 days now. Everyone says I’ve lost weight (25 lbs). Some people think I’m crazy doing omad. They think it’s bad for me, but there’s so much evidence by MD’s to the contrary. I’m used to this, love it too. We (my wife and I) will always be on omad.

May I ask how old are you? I used to be obese too, until a certain period. Now I'm just chubby after pregnancy... Some people might say it's a bad idea to do OMAD at certain periods, just like this one, but I'd say that now is the right time to get back in shape (I'm not breastfeeding anymore). My best suggestion to you would be to find suitable motivation. Imagine how great it would feel if you will overcome this obstacle?

Hello! Welcome to OMAD. What I could suggest is that you should choose your meal window according which you are more comfortable. Also, incorporate a lot of water with diet. It is really good for your body as it helps in removing the toxins in your body.