Love seeing the progress here!

So this is my routine everyday, wake up look at myself in the mirror and smile. I can almost see that fold in my tummy get smaller. I shower, dress up head to work. Then I sit down and feel the fold and I am like "gosh is it working? do i eat too much complex carbs, should i fast for 48 hours". Then i log into this page to look for motivation to continue and tell myself one day the fold will go and I sip my green tea. so people don''t stop posting your progress it encourages people like me

So this is my routine everyday, wake up look at myself in the mirror and smile. I can almost see that fold in my tummy get smaller. I shower, dress up head to work. Then I sit down and feel the fold and I am like "gosh is it working? do i eat too much complex carbs, should i fast for 48 hours". Then i log into this page to look for motivation to continue and tell myself one day the fold will go and I sip my green tea. so people don''t stop posting your progress it encourages people like me

You inspire me Jamie! So glad you are here.

I also like seeing posts from here though mostly just for the extra information. I eat once a day for the most part because the feeling it gives me is better than eating three times a day as I feel lighter and the feeling of bloat is gone. The only problem is that sometimes it's difficult so admittedly I stray and eat more than I should or more times than I should and I go back to feeling bloaty and that reminds and inspires me to go back to OMAD because I know the feeling I get with that lifestyle is much better.

There are a whole lot of motivational tips that is going to keep you going as long as you are determined to make it. I used to be someone that enjoys taking food everytime but since I began this Omad, I have heard success stories that proved to me that if others can make it work for them, then my case should not be different from that.

Your post is the truth, nothing motivates a person like feedbacks and testimonials from others.I hope you will continue with your routine to get to your desired weight.I can assured you that you will get there,just keep on reading the way to go over here and continue to push your self to success.I'm having my best time now seeing my weight drops.it an awesome experience.

There are a whole lot of motivational tips that is going to keep you going as long as you are determined to make it. I used to be someone that enjoys taking food everytime but since I began this Omad, I have heard success stories that proved to me that if others can make it work for them, then my case should not be different from that.
@Henrywrites It is so great to meet you on this platform my friend. I was also attracted to this platform due to the returns it promises. I have encountered people on this platform who have achieved their goals with consistent focus and alos getting motivated such that they never give up.