Longest you've done the OMAD Diet?

What is the longest you've done the OMAD diet? I've been doing it for 5 years now and love it. I started it those 5 years back and was quite obese, over 300lbs. I am now down to 150 pounds, my goal weight. Now it's just me keeping the weight off, which has been easy with the omad diet.

With all that being said, how long have you been in omad? And, how long do you plan to do it?

I've been on it about a year and a half now. Still kind of getting used to it, as I do have those cravings for food throughout the day. I plan to continue doing it for as long as possible.

Started it a few months back with some good results so far. Currently down to 238 from starting at 263lbs. I too am hoping to keep doing omad until I get down to a reasonable weight, and if all goes well, I may push it further and keep doing it for life.

I've tried so many diets before this one, and this has proven to be the most useful one I have tried yet.

I do mostly OMAD, and sometimes a kind of intermittent fasting. I still only have one actual meal each day, but sometimes I have a protein drink or protein bar either in the morning before i go to the fitness canter, or occasionally in the evening.
I try to always make my meal as healthy as possible, with fresh, whole food , and either drink plain water, coffee, or sometimes sparkling water.