Liquids On The Omad Diet - What Can You Drink?

According to Jimmy, and I believe most other information about doing a one meal a day food program, it is okay to have coffee or tea while fasting, as long as you are not adding cream and sugar into either one of these.
Unless you are specifically doing a water-only fast, I think that you would be fine with having a coffee window. I have found that since we are all different, what works for one person, might not be as effective for someone else.
As an example, some people eat whatever they want to for their eating window, and still feel good and lose weight. Other people don’t actually lose weight unless they also go on a low carb/ketogenic diet for the meal that they are eating.
For me, that helps stop food cravings, so most of the time, that is what I do for my meal; but I still will enjoy whatever I feel like eating when it is a special occasion meal.

Drinking Green tea after meal and before bedtime has a lot of benefits in our body. I drink green tea 4 times a day. I still remember, before I can't handle to drink it because of its smell and taste. In a long run I used to it and my taste buds loving it..

While on OMAD Diet, I drink water all the time (more than 8 glasses a day), black coffee with Stevia sweetener in the morning, and black tea in the afternoon. During those times when I feel like I need a "sugar rush" I drink Coke Zero or Coke Light. This doesn't have sugar and is low in calories so I think it's okay. Besides, it's really seldom- twice or thrice a month.

I love drinking tea in the morning especially green tea and lemon tea. Whenever I drink waem beverages, I avoid adding sugar instead I add a little bit of honey. If I feel I have craving for sweets, I usually buy citrusy fruits and juice them. I get my daily doze of fiber by drinking soya milk. I avoid soda and sugary coffee.
I love drinking tea in the morning too. However, I learned that putting honey is not good since it is high in sugar and calories. I suggest using Stevia-based sweeteners since it has no calories. Also, for soda and "sugary" coffee, Coke Zero and bullet proof coffee are good substitutes and you may drink it every now and then.

I'm one of those people that does not loose anything on OMAD unless I eat low carb/keto. I think some people don't react well to carbohydrates and I'm one of them.On OMAD i drink coffee in the morning and in the afternoon. This keeps me going and keeps the hunger pangs at bay. I hate the taste of plain black tea, so I don't drink it. Occasionally I have green tea.I know broth is recommended, but I'm not convinced. I like sparkling water because it keeps me full, so I have 500ml-1 litre a day.

Lately I have been fond of drinking water with lemon juice in it. It taste, well a lot different than my regular water. I think it would take a little getting used to. But on the other hand I am a coffee lover. This really sustains me throughout the day. Can't go on without my coffee. Helps me focus even when I am fasting.

Lately I have been fond of drinking water with lemon juice in it. It taste, well a lot different than my regular water. I think it would take a little getting used to. But on the other hand I am a coffee lover. This really sustains me throughout the day. Can't go on without my coffee. Helps me focus even when I am fasting.

Water is very good as it's a natural drink without any preservatives or sugar that might ruin your diet when you are in your fasting window.

When it comes to drinking lemon juice, I would recommend that you prepare your own lemon juice by yourself and don't purchase one's sold in the from convenient stores because most times sugar are used in its preparation.

Wow! I didn't expect to see bone broth in the list. If it improves hydration and increases the speed of burning fat then I'll start drinking it! Hopefully not just during OMAD. :)

Hi -
I tend to have a coffee in the morning, then switch to Millie's Vegetable Sipping Broth (I'm vegan) and La Croix carbonated water/water for the remainder of my fast cycle.

Good luck!

I like carbonated water also, and some of the flavored carbonated water, and it seems like the carbonation helps keep me from feeling hungry better than just plain water does.
I have been getting some of that more as a treat, and otherwise just drink regular ice water with a little slice of lemon for flavoring.

I'm also trying Mrs Dash and water in a giant coffee mug and heating it in the microwave for a low calorie option. Or experiment with other seasonings.

Seems to quiet the hunger pangs....for now. :)

For something hot, I use a small amount of powdered boullion , and I add seasonings , including Mrs. Dash, and it does seem to really help.
In the cooler weather, I did that a whole lot, but now that it is summer and usually over 90 here, hot soup is just not as appealing, although I have still made the soup.
I like Mrs. Dash!

I have checked on the link above for the allowed drinks. It is surprising that milk is a NO. As a senior woman who is susceptible to bone problems, I drink milk at least 3 times a week for purposes of strengthening my bones. Does that mean that i have to take calcium tablets instead? I prefer the natural foods and drink that's why I am resorting to fresh milk in the morning.

Hello, I drink milk in cappuccino when tired and in my tea. I think it's okay to not handle it super strict