Liquid only fasting (week or small period of time)

So I have been looking into doing more fasting, and was wondering if people have done any liquid only fasting? I want to try it, but idk if I can handle it. I don't plan to do it for too long, maybe a few days to a week maximum.

Any suggestions on how to start?

Oh for sure you can. I know some people who did liquid only. I should advise though, not to do this too often. You will still need sodium and other important stuff if you're just drinking liquid. You will need electrolytes as well. So keep that in mind.

My brother is currently doing that himself. He is currently drinking a lot of water and trying to get his daily intake of sodium, electrolytes and other key stuff he needs when he's not eating food. Right now he's going for 3 days in a row without food, and then he eats his meal on day 4 and then goes back to 3 days off.

It can be done, just make sure you're safe and can handle it.

In general beginners Usually start with a 3 day water fast. water fasts have the best benefits. that can be done with or without a quarter teaspoon of pink salt once a day. 3 days is considered healthy as it is the minimum number of days it takes for a full body reset. But a full week is definitely doable as well. if for beginners i would recommend taking pink salt once a day or when you feel it is needed if not taking every day of the fast for a week long fast. a lot of people don't use pink salts as well during a weeklong fast. it's all up to you and your body/mind/will power. in time and with practice maybe try even longer. I just last month completed a 20 day water fast. I did start periodically taking pink salt though after day 14.