LIFE fasting tracker app for this OMAD group.

We have had many people wondering about whether there is a good app for tracking your fasts each day for OMAD, and there are several available, depending on each person’s preference.
We also have a Facebook group for this website, and many people there are using a fasting tracker, so we now have an official group for both this forum and the facebook group, if you are looking for a fasting tracker.
This one is called LIFE , and they offer both the regular fasting tracker, as well as a new one that has just come out, called LIFE EXTEND. The Life Extend app not only incorporates the fasting tracker, but also other important things which we need to be aware of when we are trying to stay healthy.
You first need to go to App Store and download the free LIFE tasting tracker app and make an account there, and then you can join the circle for this website/group.

This is the link for the LIFE fasting tracker circle for this OMAD diet website and facebook group, just click on the link to join the group fasting circle:

I've been using the LIFE app to track my Intermittent Fasting. Join my fasting circle!
https://lifefastingtracker.app.link/WuCqj4o4fZ

Some days I totally forget to either turn on the fasting app, or then I forget to turn it off the next day when I am eating. I discovered that if you do that, and leave it on too long, you have the option of deleting the whole fast, so it doesn’t look like you have fasted for 2 whole days instead of 2 one-day fasts.
I usually have my OMAD meal after we have been to the fitness center, and I have swam for an hour, and my mindset is on eating, and not on looking at a phone app of any kind.
When I do remember it (usually after eating), then I just modify the information for that day, so that it can show the actual amount of time I fasted before I had my meal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kyle Should you do omad for life or do it temporarily? General Discussion 6
JeffR OMAD for life? General Discussion 3
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Death Is A Must While Life Is A Journey And To Be Born Is Luck General Discussion 0
L Down over 15lbs! Omad has changed my life General Discussion 10
H Garden of Life Raw Fiber powder Supplements 2
Melissa Rhoads Loving this way of life General Discussion 7
JeffR Liquid only fasting (week or small period of time) Liquids 3
O OMAD vs. Intermittent Fasting General Discussion 1
M Fasting General Discussion 4
J Dry fasting & Omad General Discussion 8
caroveg Is there a best fasting omad app? General Discussion 3
O lemon and ginger tea during fasting period - tea bag name 'Stash Herbal Tea - Lemon Ginger' General Discussion 21
DebbieInTexas How to I stop my stomach from hurting during tne fasting? General Discussion 16
PoweredByPlants Greetings - Fasting Newbie General Discussion 12
B Bad breath while fasting General Discussion 10
Naomi Does My Melatonin Tablet Break My Fasting Period? General Discussion 4
Martinsx What are the side effects of intermittent fasting (If) General Discussion 16
Meshack Bwoyele Keya How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting? General Discussion 28
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Myth or Fact: Intermittent Fasting May Cause Ulcers. General Discussion 13
Happyflowerlady Intermittent Fasting is important for seniors ! General Discussion 7
mark86 Have you tried water fasting? General Discussion 27
Happyflowerlady Intermittent Fasting may increase human lifespan ! General Discussion 8
Happyflowerlady Fasting Apps to help track your daily fasts. General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet In the News: NIA study links fasting to longevity General Discussion 4
Happyflowerlady How OMAD helps encourage autophagy during fasting. General Discussion 3
Naomi Artificial Sweeteners During Fasting Period? General Discussion 4
aceomad001 Fasting by drinking beer? General Discussion 35
E OMAD diet and fasting General Discussion 6
xanderace82 Need to lose weight. Is Intermittent Fasting (IF) good? General Discussion 18
M To those who do extended fasting... Share your Progress 2
Shelly Belly Drinking Broth: Does it mess with insulin levels? Can I drink it while fasting? General Discussion 11
TammyT Changing feeding window with Omad and Intermittent fasting General Discussion 12
Jimmy Swartz Intermittent Fasting Myths - What is the Truth? General Discussion 24
Jimmy Swartz Complete Guide to Intermittent Fasting - Easy to Follow Guide General Discussion 4
O 5:2 Fasting - Does anyone do this type of fasting? General Discussion 13
Kelly21 Anyone here do extended fasting? General Discussion 43
L I know I'm not truly fasting for 24 hours, but.....what about the long haul General Discussion 10
LivinOmadly does anyone add electrolyte drops to your water when fasting? Liquids 6
LivinOmadly Doctors opinion about one meal a day and fasting General Discussion 2
Jessica Hart Coffee with cream during fasting on OMAD. General Discussion 13
R Minerals and fasting Supplements 12
Sarah Counting your fasting time General Discussion 5
Jimmy Swartz Physical and mental benefits of fasting Omaddiet.com articles 23
Jimmy Swartz Intermittent fasting Omaddiet.com articles 9
Happyflowerlady Benefits of a fitness tracker to monitor exercise. Exercise & Training 3
Jennifer C Calorie Tracker Apps on Omad Exercise & Training 22