Lemon Water with Omad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemon water is a constant for me and it's what I drink all the time with my omad. I'm pretty sure there is an article on the site that says its ok.

Apart from black coffee, lemon water has become a staple beverage. I've noticed that I enjoy it better when I squeeze the juice into cold water versus hot water (as with tea). I don't know if the heat affects the Vitamin C or not but just a hunch

I often find that plain water gets a bit boring, so lemon water helps me when I still want to drink water but need to kick it up a little. It's also meant to be really good for helping your kidney function as well, and getting rid of any toxins your body is holding onto - and I won't complain about those added benefits!

I usually drink water with lemon especially after waking up in the morning. Drinking lemon water boosts metabolism and helps in cleansing my body. It also adds taste to my water (bland).

It's okay and good to drink water with lemon because it has a lot of benefits to our body and it cleans our body,reduce uric acid.
But drink it with warm water specially in the morning.

You can reaserch more the benefits of warm water with lemon. I assure you yo're gonna love how it will really change our body.
32289758_1907294719290182_9081917851601731584_n.jpg

Lemon juice is a great way of loosing weight especially when you drink it in the morning on a hungry stomach then wait for 30min to take your breakfast .Lemon juice is a great way to add potassium in the body as well as it is a good way to detoxify your body and get rid of all those harmful substances in the body that may cause build up of fats thus causing weight gain .

Since I came to find out the health benefits of drinking lemon water first thing in the morning, I haven't relented in taking my lemon water with my OMAD diet.I believe there can work hand in hand no problems with that.

This method is actually trending, there are some people that infuse other fruits in water. I see some infuse apple, lemon and grapes. There's also a water bottle infuser available in the market. I'm just not sure if this is good for OMAD.
1526487885311.png

For years lemmon water has been recommended by doctors it aids in digestion, can help you lose weight and is packed with vitamin C . It helps with your skin and has a coponentthat makes you feel full for more time, therefore, helps to lose weight.

I don't think that lemon water really counts towards a fast the way that food does. People might have different opinions on this, though. You have purists out there who feel that anything that isn't absolutely zero calories shouldn't be consumed during a fast. But I personally feel that things like lemon water or very low calorie vegetable juices are an exception.

Fruit juices are a different story, as they contain way too much sugar to not be considered "fast breaking."

Lemon, ginger or turmeric, and some fruit drinks are very beneficial to our health. It is also recommended when doing OMAD. I've read that these helps our metabolism.

Lemon water is a constant for me and it's what I drink all the time with my omad. I'm pretty sure there is an article on the site that says its ok.
I think lemon water is good to our body. I believed that lemon make the water became alkaline. Alkaline water is good for our body. It cleanses our body.

most of the resto now putting lemon on there water. First I dont like it but I get use to it and the taste is not that really bad. then even Im just home now I put a slice of lemon in my water now.
Yes, you are right. A lot of restaurants are doing that nowadays. I believed that it will make your water to be alkaline. Alkaline lemon water is good for hydration and digestion. There are a lot of good benefits of lemon water. Try to researched it to be convinced why you are doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.