Jumping rope every day plus OMAD diet

Jumping rope is a low impact exercise that targeting the whole body. It is become more effective if you do it with OMAD diet. Most of the athletes do this exercise to develop foot speeds and endurance of the whole body. Do you believe this exercise if effective? Have you tried this before?

In my opinion, I would say that every exercise is effective depending on how you are engaging in the drills. As long as you are skipping the rope in such a way that it's not going to cause you any health problems, I think it's good combination with OMAD diet.

Yes, skipping is a very good exercise if one want to work on all body parts during an exercise and it burns more calories than some other cardiovascular exercises. I used to do this a lot before I started the OMAD it really used to help me feel very light after workout.if one can add it to this diet for a while then it will be fine.

I'm not really fun of jumping ropes but I believed it is effective since my sister is doing this exercise. She really sweat a lot in doing this exercise. I prefer going up and down in stairs for my leg exercise beside of running and biking. I think an exercise is always effective as long as you are doing it everyday.

Hello!
I have problems with jumping rope because my knee hurts everytime I do it. I am a little shy to reveal my weight but jumping rope is really not for me. Also my stomach aches as I jump. But to be honest, I am not that overweight. My BMI is just 5 percent above my ideal BMI.
Anyway, the exercise I pair up with OMAD diet is, yoga and planking. I regularly do it when I wake up in the morning. I do planking. I do not usually feel hungry in the morning so hunger is not really my problem. I eat my only meal during lunch. Then in the evenings, I do yoga. I usually feel sleepy after my yoga routine so again, hunger is not a problem. However, if I feel hungry, I just drink half a glass of soya milk to pacify my hunger.

I think it's effective. But it's not easy for everyone. I kind of struggle with jumping ropes. I'd much rather do sit-ups since I can't seem to follow a proper rhythm while skipping. I've watched tutorials where they do sessions like five minutes of continuous jumping. I tried that and found it challenging. Though, it helps a lot with sweating.

I think it's effective. But it's not easy for everyone. I kind of struggle with jumping ropes. I'd much rather do sit-ups since I can't seem to follow a proper rhythm while skipping. I've watched tutorials where they do sessions like five minutes of continuous jumping. I tried that and found it challenging. Though, it helps a lot with sweating.

If you have a pair of barbels it is good also to use together with the jumping rope. Many tutorials on how to proper execute using both tools. But do not forget to use with OMAD diet.

I think for some it may be good but I personally would just prefer to do other types of exercises. Primarily, because doing this I'm afraid I might just wear out my joints and also I'm not really that coordinated anyway. I prefer to do lighter exercises like walking or swimming, and besides I think swimming gives a much more of a full workout for the same amount of time so for me that would be a better choice than jumping rope, but I get that not everyone has regular access to a pool.