Job in a shifting schedule

How do you reconcile the eating schedule when you are on OMAD and your work schedule is changing every 2 weeks? Some of the staff in our department are complaining that the changing of work shift every 2 weeks is inconvenient. I am thinking if you are on OMAD and your work shift is like that, how could you adjust with your eating schedule? Or do you just stick to your original meal time?

I think I'd just try and keep my eating time consistent, but having a changing schedule definitely does present some challenges - especially if you're in a job where you're on your feet a lot.

It isn’t too hard for the body to become accustomed to new eating schedules.

I was recently watching a documentary about Intermittent Fasting, and there was an interview with a doctor who said that he regularly changes his eating schedules due to his busy work-life. For example, throughout the week he might only eat dinner, but during the weekends he’ll only eat lunch as a means of spending time with his kids during their days off.

After watching his interview, it made me realize that you don’t have to choose one time to eat and then stick to it for the rest of your life. Sure you might have to take one day to eat during what was supposed to be your fasting window, but then you can readjust to your new schedule afterwards.

The work schedule changing is not affecting my eating habits at all, sometimes is even better because if I am always busy I forget about the hunger and I stick to my diet.

I would be sticking to my original meal schedule. It happened to me when I tried OMAD diet in college years. It did not go well for me. It leads me in eating two meals a day. It is better to stick to your original meal plan.

I think if the change is only every two weeks then it's very doable because OMAD affords you a cheat day at the end of the week anyway so having to shift to a new schedule every two weeks shouldn't be that far off. The worst that could happen here is you end up having a day where your fast is shorter than usual and that's only once every two weeks if you don't have a cheat day in between, and even if you do then you could just count that as a weekend cheat day and just use it to shift to the new routine.