It is better to workout at gym than at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I would prefer working out at the gym than staying at home. The primary reason why I would go to the gym is that I am surrounded with people who share the same goals with me which is to get healthy and loose weight. Being around these people gives me the motivation to exercise and stay healthy. Furthermore, another reason why I would prefer going to the gym is the abundance of equipment and expert trainers ready to assist you.

Honestly to me I think it's a personal preference thing and no one option is going to be the best approach for everyone. For me I find that working out at home is super convenient, but working out at a gym tends to get me to push harder.

In my opinion it's better to exercise in the gym while dieting because it has all the equipment you need and seeing all the people working out would definitely motivate me than exercising at home which is kind of boring and that can affect my motivation. I really think the gym is the best place to exercise.

It's called the gym because it's set up with just one purpose which is working out and keeping fit. I don't think that any reasonable individual would ever leave the comfort of his or her home to come and waste time at the gym to gossip instead of working out. Home exercise is good but distraction can limit one's focus and it affects the overall exercise.

It is always better to workout in the gym. Mainly because you can focus on what you will do for your workout than when you are at home. Also, gym has the complete equipment to help you out for your workout. Doing your workout at home is okay when you are out of budget. Of course, there are some disadvantages and advantages. It depends on what is your priority. If you like to focus on your workout, then go to a gym but of course you have to pay for your workout. If you like to workout and don't have enough money, then you can workout at home. It all depends on the situation.
You're right, I think in my situation I should go to workout in the gym because I know they can help me a lot to improve my body. Thanks for your advice.

You're right, I think in my situation I should go to workout in the gym because I know they can help me a lot to improve my body. Thanks for your advice.

Having an instructor at the gym is one added advantage of using a gym house to workout than being at home and carrying out the exercising drills.

The knowledge of the gym instructor is of immense value to newbies who want to use the gym for one purpose or another. There are some workouts drills that when not properly used, tends to affect the body in a negative way.

Having an instructor at the gym is one added advantage of using a gym house to workout than being at home and carrying out the exercising drills.

The knowledge of the gym instructor is of immense value to newbies who want to use the gym for one purpose or another. There are some workouts drills that when not properly used, tends to affect the body in a negative way.
Yeah, I actually don't know the proper and better way of exercising, that's why I choose to go to the gym with the experts so that they can help me further about improving my body. I don't want to affect my body in a negative way.

Yeah, I actually don't know the proper and better way of exercising, that's why I choose to go to the gym with the experts so that they can help me further about improving my body. I don't want to affect my body in a negative way.

That is a very good decision which you have made here my friend @Booker. It's only going to be a few dollars to get a membership form at the gym and you will live to enjoy the benefits of using a gym to workout especially when you are still new to the whole exercising program.

Hey, if you wonna do it alone, then better work home. No sense of going to gym. But if you have money, you can go to gym and work with trainer.

Some people actually get bored and discouraged when working out alone. It's part of the main reason why most people go to the gym to exercise and workout. It's not really about having money or not but in order to be motivated to keep going when seeing other doing it.

I prefer to have my workout at home since the gym is too far from our house and so I need to allot time and money for traveling. I can save also money since I don't have travel to pay gym memberships.

This is also good as there is nothing wrong as long as you are doing everything to ensure that you keep being fit. I am looking forward to setting up a personal gym at home soon as well.

I prefer to work out at home or nearby because honestly at this point I don't feel much like driving to a gym in the morning and lifting weights when I haven't eaten and I know I won't be eating for a long time after I get back. I' much prefer just doing light workout for now like walking outdoors since it's much more convenient for me and requires a bit less effort, and I also prefer it because I get to catch some fresh air as well.

This is also good as there is nothing wrong as long as you are doing everything to ensure that you keep being fit. I am looking forward to setting up a personal gym at home soon as well.

If you managed to set up your own personal gym at home, and begin to combine working out off home and at home, it's definitely going to improve your gym results because you are having double workouts routine. Funny enough I have my own gym at home but it's not well stocked but it's better than not having any.

If you managed to set up your own personal gym at home, and begin to combine working out off home and at home, it's definitely going to improve your gym results because you are having double workouts routine. Funny enough I have my own gym at home but it's not well stocked but it's better than not having any.

I would advise that you take out time to stock up your gym with the necessary equipments that is going to make everything work pretty well for you. One thing you need to do right now is to ensure that you make everything work pretty well at the end.

I think is much better for you to work ouț your body at a gym than at home because you tonifiate your body faster!

I would advise that you take out time to stock up your gym with the necessary equipments that is going to make everything work pretty well for you. One thing you need to do right now is to ensure that you make everything work pretty well at the end.

It's a great suggestion to add all the necessary exercise equipment needed to help one have a better workout session in the gym but the problem with swiftly doing that is money. I have plans to do so but not at the moment because I can't afford it at moment.

Wherever you feel comfortable and motivated. Anyway, both of them is good. In the gym, you will have access to a complete tools or exercise machines. At your home, you will save money, you'll feel more comfortable as well.
Actually it really depends on the person, if he or she is motivated enough and determined to lose weight, you can do well whether be it in the gym or at home.

Wherever you feel comfortable and motivated. Anyway, both of them is good. In the gym, you will have access to a complete tools or exercise machines. At your home, you will save money, you'll feel more comfortable as well.
Actually it really depends on the person, if he or she is motivated enough and determined to lose weight, you can do well whether be it in the gym or at home.

If one can afford to gym, it's always better in my opinion no matter how one looks at it. You will have all the necessary tools needed to get the best out of your exercise.

I work out mostly at the gym because I will be more organized and serious there and of course they are instructors for guide and directions. There are equipment that can assist us get the needed fitness we desired

In my perspective, it depends upon the person. Since I am not into exercising, I look for activities that I enjoy and at the same time, will help me burn fats. I really hate the idea of exercising (please don't get me wrong). That's why going to gym is not my cup of tea. I prefer activities that help me burn fats without feeling miserable about the idea of exercising. Like biking, walking, hiking, dancing, and wall climbing.

It depends on your goals, if you really want to build large muscles, then going to a gym is necessary, but if you're only looking to slim down and tone your figure, then working at home can also work as long as you maintain consistency paired with a good diet.

Where ever you feel like and comfortable. I. Doing my daily exercise at home and running every morning outside before I go to work. And when I have a free day that is the time I visit gym. Going to gym is good oo. You will meet lot of people who sharing their healthy diet life style and they will give a free advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.