Is Yoga Better in OMAD?

When you're on a diet sometimes doing rigorous and heavy workouts can spend a lot of energy and make you dizzy if not faint. Is it better to do Yoga exercises than engaging into more physical workouts?

I agree I also would not recommend that you carry out heavy exercises, because you are not eating all day this may make you ill. However some people are strong and can workout on an empty stomach. For this it is recommended that you workout just an hour before you can eat. I'm not sure that you can get away with calling yoga strenuousness. In fact its one of the toughest workouts I know of. Don't be fooled by all the kneeling, stretching and chanting. Yoga is no joke.For a low impact workout I would recommend walking.

Exercise is always good for the body. It is encouraged to exercise even while following the OMAD diet because it is beneficial to our long-term health. I've read in the guide that we should incorporate protein into our meals if we are going to hit the gym.

My mom does yoga. She's so obsesse in perfect figure. She 41 now but still doing OMAD with me. I don't prefer yoga.

It isn't a bad idea because I work out with my OMAD and yoga is one of it, so if one can combine the two then I think it a welcome development, no problem with it to me.

Actually is not recommended to take any exercises when you keep the OMAD diet but I don't think that Yoga will hurt you in any way, still, if you see some negative side effects you should stop the activity.

Yoga is a great addition or as an alternative on your routine. Yoga is also beneficial not only in the physical side but also on the mind. Yoga regulates your blood keeps you calm and rejuvenate your mind. That's why i strongly recommend it even with OMAD.

I too think that yoga is harder than most workouts and that it shouldn't be done while doing OMAD. In my opinion, stretching exercises are very good because it doesn't expel much energy.

I think those practitioners of yoga have an edge in OMAD because they have a strong mind that can control their feelings. I am pointing at hunger because that is my mortal enemy or should I say nemesis that always defeats me when I go on a diet. However, I have no background in yoga although I have read articles about it. For those who do OMAD and using their knowledge of yoga probably are more successful in the diet than those who do not use yoga.

I observe OMAD Diet and I do yoga and jogging. I think there are some factors to consider when you would like to do yoga while doing OMAD diet. For me, exercise and OMAD is just fine because I am already used to it. I don't also feel so good if I don't have my daily exercise. One trick so that exercise and OMAD would work is proper timing. Let me share mine. I start my day with a glass of soya milk then I jog. After that, I do my usual yoga routines then go to work. I feel invigorated when I am able to exercise before going to work. then I get my daily doze of binge eating at lunch. That is how I balance exercise and OMAD diet. It really works for me.