Is OMAD working for you so far?

So for me, omad is working wonders. I've lost a lot of weight in the 5 years I've been doing omad, and I wouldn't change it for anything.

With that being said, are you having success so far with omad? If so, how much weight have you lost? If not, what are your issues with it so far?

I've been doing omad since I joined this site. I've so far, lost 12lbs, and can't wait to lose more. Very happy with the outcome I'm getting. The only issue I have is not being able to eat as much. But that is due to my old habits and not being used to omad just yet. I'm getting there though.

It's been a big help to my health and overall life. If I never started OMAD, I think I'd be stuck with all the weight I had. It really depends on the person though. Some people don't always follow the diet properly, and for those people they end up quitting fairly fast. I got a friend of mine to try it recently, but she gave up fast.

For me though, I've lost a considerable amount of weight since starting, now weighing 120lbs exactly. It was tough at first, but now it's part of my lifestyle.

I’ve been eating omad for 1 and 1/2 Years. Works, about all I can say. It’s not easy at first. Does get better. I have times I get hungry early, but you have to realize that most of us can’t handle 3 meals a day w/o getting fat.

So far I feel it has helped me a lot. I haven't done it for a long time, but from the time I've done it, I've realized I'm more relaxed, I breathe easier, my asthma is virtually gone (not gone, but much better) and lately I've been a lot more energized.