Status
Not open for further replies.
Am launching a campaign to make others know of OMAD. There are many health benefits that I think people in my area are missing out.

Majority are addicted to tea and take it like water. If they miss the tea for breakfast they get headaches. Most eat between meals but lunch is a must.

After lunch they cannot miss a snack here and there as they wait for dinner. During the night if they are travelling they keep on buying food that hawkers do supply. They do not mind how they were cooked snd their nutritional value.

The campaign will help them. I need to save money to run the OMAD campaign.

I think tea is alright in the morning as long there is no sugar, but you are right, we have been conditioned to keep eating and craving all day by ingesting too much sugars and bad ingredients and overall we are also trained to have an unnecessary compulsion to keep snacking. I never really realized this until I went on OMAD so I would say it is good to spread awareness that such a method exists and is probably a lot more proper and "normal" for our bodies.

Your OMAD Campaign is a very good idea. Sharing good things for other people is always good. I share my diet routines as well to my friends. There are some who dont understand also there are some who are willing to try. I like the idea that you share what you are doing for the benefit of others. You are such a good person. Keep it well.

Yes,your idea is in the riight direction I think if we all do this in our different locations, the better it will be for everyone. Some people keep looking unhealthy because of misinformation or lack of it,so those that are well informed can take it upon themselves to educate others.I'm already on this ,trying to educate my friends and this your post is motivating.At least I will consider going further with the education in my neighborhood.

Your OMAD Campaign is a very good idea. Sharing good things for other people is always good. I share my diet routines as well to my friends. There are some who dont understand also there are some who are willing to try. I like the idea that you share what you are doing for the benefit of others. You are such a good person. Keep it well.
It is a good idea to organise seminars, webnars and roadshows to create awareness of OMAD. Once majority of people embrace this diet the better.

Let us get out and do the campaigns. There are people out there who need this diet.

It seems like we have same friends!:p My friends really don't get OMAD. I tried to explain it to them but they are stubborn! They are sure that OMAD is not healthy or helping with weight loss. It really annoys me. You should be thankful for having at least a couple of friends that believe in OMAD.
Btw I like the idea of a campaign!

It seems like we have same friends!:p My friends really don't get OMAD. I tried to explain it to them but they are stubborn! They are sure that OMAD is not healthy or helping with weight loss. It really annoys me. You should be thankful for having at least a couple of friends that believe in OMAD.
Some people really thought doing Omad is like killing yourself. That is really a stubborn idea. My friends who refuse to know about Omad said like that. We can't force people to do what we like to do.

There are those friends who try to oppose anything specially related to food without having to hear the benefits that they stand to gain first. I do not argue with such people as Omad is not a gospel like the one Christ left the disciples to spread but when they see the results they come to ask questions later on.

Why not? OMAD is very beneficial in so many ways that it's going to be something great to introduce it to some people whom you can benefit from participating in it as well. I don't even need to ask if I should introduce OMAD to anyone because I have already done so long ago and all those I got to do it are very happy with themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.