Is It Advisable To Eat Almost To Bedtime?

This question has had a toll on me for a long time. We need food to do work and we work during the day. Because we are active then we need the food to do work. The body also works during the day. It needs night time for relaxation and not to work on oxidation.

What do you say?

I think it's just different for every person. Some might find it more comfortable to have their meal later in the day, but I would guess that most people would prefer their meals to be in the middle of the day because it will be close enough to both breakfast and dinner so the change won't be too drastic in terms of transitioning from three meals to only one a day. I am also curious about whether it's healthy or not to eat only a few hours before going to sleep though as I tend to nap sometimes after my midday meal.

I think that it really depends from person to person, what works best for them. For myself, eating in the early afternoon works best because I am hungry after exercising in the morning, and when I eat in the early afternoon, then I can go the rest of the day and not feel hungry before going to bed. If I do want something, then I have a cup of tea or just some water, and that seems to help out.
I have read about one OMAD plan called the warrior diet, and they eat one meal, but it is recommended to be on the evening, and apparently, that works really well for some people.
I guess it just depends on what your daily schedule is.
At night is when our body can restore itself, and if it busy digesting food, then it is not taking care of the restorative functions that we need to have happening at night. It can only be doing one or the other, and it can only do the restoration when we are fasting and not digesting food.

Someone like me is not affected by not eating food during the day as I always focus on my work. There are people that are doing Omad just like me that always eat towards noon and evening and this is because it is our preferred time and not all about any other reason. So, the time that you eat is a personal decision to take.

Eating almost to bed time is kind of different from eating and immediately going to bed. I think that as long as you don't sleep off immediately after eating, there wouldn't be much harm from eating at that time.

At least, you still had some moments for the meal you ate to digest before going to bed depending on what you actually ate. In my opinion, try not to eat and go to bed immediately.

Well,personally I don't like the idea maybe because taking meals in the afternoon works better for me.Eating before bedtime wouldn't help the body to digest the food well and I might not even sleep well because that might trigger heart burn so I'm sticking to eating only at lunch time but if it works fine for another then it better too since our bodies react to things differently.

Eating almost to bed time is kind of different from eating and immediately going to bed. I think that as long as you don't sleep off immediately after eating, there wouldn't be much harm from eating at that time.

At least, you still had some moments for the meal you ate to digest before going to bed depending on what you actually ate. In my opinion, try not to eat and go to bed immediately.
I agree, I think you're right, or at least from my experience I would have to agree. Whenever I eat maybe about two hours or more before sleeping at night I actually sleep a lot better because it's just enough that it makes me feel comfortable, but when I eat and fall asleep immediately the feeling is much different and a bit less comfortable. This is all back when I used to actually eat at dinner time though. Now that I just eat once midday I pretty much almost never feel experience either of those events other than when I doze off in the afternoon sitting on the couch an hour or so after my meal.

B

But with my own understanding it is like you still sitting or laying on your bed. And for me that is bad for our stomach. But if you are going to eat at almost bedtime and stay not to lay on your bed before your body digests all the food you take, then there is no problem with that.

Well,personally I don't like the idea maybe because taking meals in the afternoon works better for me.Eating before bedtime wouldn't help the body to digest the food well and I might not even sleep well because that might trigger heart burn so I'm sticking to eating only at lunch time but if it works fine for another then it better too since our bodies react to things differently.
In my home area dinner or any meal taken before we go to sleep is very important and treated with great respect. I do not know why but that is that. I altered my eating window to 2:00 p.m which is an hour after lunch and about 7 hours to sleep time. I need the food to be digested and used before sleeping time. It works very well for me.

In my home area dinner or any meal taken before we go to sleep is very important and treated with great respect. I do not know why but that is that. I altered my eating window to 2:00 p.m which is an hour after lunch and about 7 hours to sleep time. I need the food to be digested and used before sleeping time. It works very well for me.
I think you're doing well with the routine, I specifically takes my meal about 2pm too and about 4 hours to dinner and 6 hours to bed time and I have just adopted the routine this way and I'm really enjoying it because my body is used to it now. This eating window help to keep me away from eating till the next eating window.

I think you're doing well with the routine, I specifically takes my meal about 2pm too and about 4 hours to dinner and 6 hours to bed time and I have just adopted the routine this way and I'm really enjoying it because my body is used to it now. This eating window help to keep me away from eating till the next eating window.
Nothing has worked for me better than the 2 pm meal window. Not that I have ever adopted another time but this has been mine from the start. It allows me a thirty minute exercise between 1:00 and 1:30 just before the meal. It also coincide with lunch break and it does me fine

Nothing has worked for me better than the 2 pm meal window. Not that I have ever adopted another time but this has been mine from the start. It allows me a thirty minute exercise between 1:00 and 1:30 just before the meal. It also coincide with lunch break and it does me fine
I see 2-4pm like a go in between eating window where one eat between breakfast and lunch and it can be sustainable still the next eating window. Eating more nutritious and fiber rich foods can really be helpful it will help keep one full for a long period of time to avoid binge eating.

Undesirable? no. Be that as it may, it may be awkward. The body is occupied throughout the night with three stages assimilation, in other words the absorption that happens in the digestive organs. Notwithstanding, organize two processing. what happens in the stomach is a diversion to the bodies essential rest time capacities like cell repair and substitution, and intestinal absorption.

i think this is very dependent on lifestyle. For the past four months I have used lunch as my meal but I am now into a continuous travel cycle and find that using breakfast as my meal of the day means that it is paid for (hotels, hotels, hotels) and I can succumb to some delicious breakfast buffets. No matter what meal you choose, if you change then be sure to give your body a week or so to adapt. Hunger pains are likely for a few days.

For me, it is not advisable to eat almost to bedtime. Our body will not have time to digest because you will be asleep; remember that digesting for foods is minimum of 2-4 hours. And also, another tip is don't eat 4 hours before your bedtime. You will just add to your weight if you will do this, just drink water, let your hunger pass and eat a big breakfast tomorrow after you wake up.