Is Green Coffee Bean good for weight loss?

Many have tried this and they were saying that green coffee is good for weight loss. Anyways chlorogenic acids are the compounds found in the coffee beans. This compounds have antioxidant effects that would help lower blood pressure and weight loss. When you roasted the coffee beans it says that it reduces the contained compounds and that is why drinking coffee has not the same weight loss effects as unroasted.

Yes it is true green coffee is good for weight loss that is the reason that this coffee is more expensive than the usual coffee, of course, it helps to keep a diet and exercising your body.

I used to think I am quite well informed. Shockingly guys I have never heard of the green coffee bean.I come from a Country that produces coffee, how have I not heard about the green coffee bean before? I would love to know more about it. I can see that it is more expensive maybe that's why it is not as a popular. Is this a variety of coffee like green and purple tea are a variety of black tea?Does it have calories or can it be used and drunk on OMAD like black coffee? How does it taste?I'm always looking for variety.

To be very honest with you, I haven't heard about this green coffee bean before, and as such I don't have any credible information about whether it's effective in enhancing weight loss. I would have to look into how good this green coffee bean is with helping with weight loss.

I know a lot teas but I honestly haven't heard of green coffee bean. We have a coffee farm in the province. I don't know really that we have such a green coffee. Isn't organic? I'll try to google about it later. But if you said that it is good for weight loss then I should give it a look. Maybe we can plant and reproduce some in the farm too.

I don't think it is, but maybe I'm wrong. From what I remember, Dr. Oz, the popular TV doctor who was the first to start to push this ingredient as a magic pill for easy weight loss was later found to be just doing so for his own gain and that the ingredient really was just almost arbitrarily chosen just to have something to sell on his show and his website. I might just be remembering this wrong and it may actually be a good weight loss ingredient but personally I try not to rely too much on these types of hyped weight loss foods and instead I think it's best to just eat healthily and maybe just supplement a good diet with them.

To be very honest with you, I haven't heard about this green coffee bean before, and as such I don't have any credible information about whether it's effective in enhancing weight loss. I would have to look into how good this green coffee bean is with helping with weight loss.

I am also have no idea about green coffee before until my friends introduced it to me. I would say that this is quite expensive in the market compare to the usual coffee that we used to drink. The good thing about it is that it helps our body to loss weight.

Is green coffee the unroasted unripened coffee beans? I'm from the Philippines and in some coffee producing regions there's a kind of coffee produced from unripened coffee beans which are not roasted just sun-dried and grounded. They say that it's more healthy but the flavor is milder unlike the robust flavor of the roasted ripened coffee beans.

Yes, green coffee bean can help completely in loosing weight, similar to green tea. It’s such as you begin taking green tea, so that you can replace it with green coffee. There's an easy way if you don’t wanna have green tea as well as green coffee.

I am also have no idea about green coffee before until my friends introduced it to me. I would say that this is quite expensive in the market compare to the usual coffee that we used to drink. The good thing about it is that it helps our body to loss weight.

Wow! Since you have already experienced the benefits of taking this green coffee bean and saw its efficacy in helping one to lose weight, as long as it doesn't have any side effects, it's very good option to use to achieving the goal of weight loss. But I still rather prefer doing omad and exercise for my weight loss plans.

Very! Many of my friends who try to lose weight even without OMAD are drinking it. Myself I can't drink coffee because it removes my headaches and switches them to stomach crumbling. Don't know why,