Is doing a lot of crunches while on OMAD okay?

I'm toning my abdominals and crunches are part of my daily regimen. Is it okay to do a lot of crunches while also doing OMAD?

Well i think it's fine just as long as you don't exhaust your self. When your on a diet your power and strength level may decrease and when you over exercise you might have a problem on over exhaustion that might compromise your diet and health.

It's fine, diet and exercise work hand-in-hand and help your body focus on the area you want to build up muscle and lose fat. I suggest doing the crunches at least a few hours after you've taken your meal, though.

Well i think it's fine just as long as you don't exhaust your self. When your on a diet your power and strength level may decrease and when you over exercise you might have a problem on over exhaustion that might compromise your diet and health.
I totally agree with you, it still helps to keep the body fit,provided you don't go overboard with it,it just fine.I add crunchies to my workout some days and I'm good with it.

I do abs training and it has not affected my dieting. I guess body might be different, but generally, there is no big deal about doing that. It gets down to how comfortable you are with doing it on a daily basis.

I'm no fitness trainer or expert. I know crunches are a really good way to sculpt your tummy. However would I recommend that you perform them on an empty stomach? No I would not. I know they are hard and taxing on your abdomen and back in general. I know it is a recommended that you can work-out while fasting. I think this should be done by someone who is used to fasting. Also If I work out I do it just before my meal. I find that this helps especially with m mental strength. I would do crunches with OMAD, but under supervision.