Is doing a lot of crunches while on OMAD okay?

I'm toning my abdominals and crunches are part of my daily regimen. Is it okay to do a lot of crunches while also doing OMAD?

Well i think it's fine just as long as you don't exhaust your self. When your on a diet your power and strength level may decrease and when you over exercise you might have a problem on over exhaustion that might compromise your diet and health.

It's fine, diet and exercise work hand-in-hand and help your body focus on the area you want to build up muscle and lose fat. I suggest doing the crunches at least a few hours after you've taken your meal, though.

Well i think it's fine just as long as you don't exhaust your self. When your on a diet your power and strength level may decrease and when you over exercise you might have a problem on over exhaustion that might compromise your diet and health.
I totally agree with you, it still helps to keep the body fit,provided you don't go overboard with it,it just fine.I add crunchies to my workout some days and I'm good with it.

I do abs training and it has not affected my dieting. I guess body might be different, but generally, there is no big deal about doing that. It gets down to how comfortable you are with doing it on a daily basis.

I'm no fitness trainer or expert. I know crunches are a really good way to sculpt your tummy. However would I recommend that you perform them on an empty stomach? No I would not. I know they are hard and taxing on your abdomen and back in general. I know it is a recommended that you can work-out while fasting. I think this should be done by someone who is used to fasting. Also If I work out I do it just before my meal. I find that this helps especially with m mental strength. I would do crunches with OMAD, but under supervision.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FallenTimber Thinking about doing Apple Cider Vinegar - Seems like theres a lot of hype Supplements 13
Tyler182 Doing a week fast with just one meal General Discussion 2
JeffR The most you've weighed before doing omad General Discussion 3
Kyle Doing Omad while pregnant? General Discussion 1
MegX28 Anyone use Sodastream while doing Omad? Liquids 3
MegX28 Everyone is doing omad these days General Discussion 1
A Wanting to start doing OMAD once again! General Discussion 4
K Am I doing this OMAD diet right? General Discussion 3
O Hi guys, been doing OMAD for 2 years now, down about 80lbs. General Discussion 1
Coco Sunshine Whats the best way of doing OMAD to achieve Weight loss General Discussion 6
Kakashi2020 How long should I be doing OMAD Keto? General Discussion 7
Corzhens Doing OMAD every other day General Discussion 4
huggypillows Do you have bad experience while doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
huggypillows How long you are doing omad? General Discussion 1
huggypillows First week doing Omad? General Discussion 15
huggypillows How long your doing OMAD? General Discussion 6
Kakashi2020 When not doing OMAD, what is your favorite snack? General Discussion 14
huggypillows What motivate you doing OMAD ?? General Discussion 27
Kakashi2020 How many cups of coffee can I drink while doing OMAD? Liquids 8
Kakashi2020 Do I need to exercise or lift weights while doing OMAD? Exercise & Training 18
I Would I benefit from doing omad once a week? General Discussion 18
puregrace What Exercises are you doing daily? Exercise & Training 57
Jackie Looking to purchase my first treadmill while doing omad Exercise & Training 2
Jessica Hart Anyone drink alcohol while doing Omad? Liquids 15
G Omad Nutrition - What is everyone doing for their one meal? General Discussion 12
Sarah How long has everyone been doing the omad diet? General Discussion 21
Devin77 Drink a lot of water or just when you are thirsty? Liquids 5
O How do you work out if you work a lot? Exercise & Training 2
Summer Well here goes nothing! (or you know, hopefully a lot of weight....) General Discussion 2
katarinamurtin Can you train a lot on this diet? Exercise & Training 23
Kakashi2020 Are there health risks in eating a lot of meat for weeks? General Discussion 14
Kakashi2020 Drinking a lot of liquids while eating OMAD...is it right or wrong? General Discussion 16