Intermittent fasting

I feel like intermittent fasting is becoming more and more popular - so the OMAD diet plays right into that! The health benefits and impacts on weight are incredible, so it's not really a surprise to me that the profile of this way of eating is growing so much.

It is nice to know that there are different ways to do intermittent tasting. For someone who isn't into dieting, a One Meal A Day diet would be too hard for me. I think I'll go slow by trying the 16:8 method. I hope this would be the diet that would produce results for me. :)

Intermittent fasting has been God sales to me. I have found the solution to weight loss. Apart from OMAD which is one of the extreme forms of intermittent fasting, there is the 16-4 protocol, 18-6 protocol e.t.c. Even if you cant do OMAD you can choose the other less severe options where you will still get the same benefits of intermittent fasting like more energy, weight-loss, recovering from lifestyle diseases like diabetes, cancer e.t.c which intermittent fasting is said to aid in.

Intermittent fasting has been used widely for those who want to lose weight. I can positively say that it's effective and reliable. I started to do intermittent fasting 2 weeks ago and there is a significant change already on my weight. Some of my friends are also in this kind of strategy and all of them are saying high praises regarding this. I hope we'll be able to continue doing this.

I have tried intermittent fasting and actually its worth it. I was able to lose several kilos quickly. Some of you may be unaware of the benefits of intermittent fasting. For those people, let me provide a brief of this subject.

This method of losing weight is currently in trend. It not only help losing weight but also protects us from several diseases and extends our lifespan. In this kind of fasting, you restrict yourself to a time period of specific hours of eating and also specific hours of fasting. This is as simple as that!
For those, who are unable to skip meals, they can prefer to do workouts at the gym or at home.

I did intermittent diet last year and coupled it with exercise. I can attest that lost weigh fast. This kind of diet is effective for those who want to manage their weight. For me, I pursued OMAD diet because my health is my primary focus. Losing weight is now secondary for me. I want to balance my metabolism and OMAD is perfect for it.

I have been doing intermittent fasting long before discovering OMAD and it has really helped me to be disciplined with OMAD.l had loss weight with IF and it inculcated into me self discipline to do away with food some days and to avoid stuffing my system with so much calories which could bring heart diseases. IF is good for those that need to lose weight and be in good shape,one can gradually add OMAD to this to have a better result with weight loss.

funny story actually is that I did some intermittent fasting without knowing that I was doing it. Back in my college days I had such a tight schedule that I could eat at differing intervals. I have just had a flashback to remember the reason why body became so shapely back then.

I can relate completely to the given article! Intermitten fasting is one of the both most popular and fastest way to lose weight. You maintain one important factor, which is losing and burning more calories than you consume daily. That's the whole basic math in it. Oddly enough, I was doing it too once, without such deep knowledge of it, however.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O OMAD vs. Intermittent Fasting General Discussion 1
Martinsx What are the side effects of intermittent fasting (If) General Discussion 16
Meshack Bwoyele Keya How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting? General Discussion 28
Meshack Bwoyele Keya Myth or Fact: Intermittent Fasting May Cause Ulcers. General Discussion 13
Happyflowerlady Intermittent Fasting is important for seniors ! General Discussion 7
Happyflowerlady Intermittent Fasting may increase human lifespan ! General Discussion 8
xanderace82 Need to lose weight. Is Intermittent Fasting (IF) good? General Discussion 18
TammyT Changing feeding window with Omad and Intermittent fasting General Discussion 12
Jimmy Swartz Intermittent Fasting Myths - What is the Truth? General Discussion 24
Jimmy Swartz Complete Guide to Intermittent Fasting - Easy to Follow Guide General Discussion 4
Corzhens Intermittent OMAD General Discussion 8
JeffR Liquid only fasting (week or small period of time) Liquids 3
Happyflowerlady LIFE fasting tracker app for this OMAD group. General Discussion 2
M Fasting General Discussion 4
J Dry fasting & Omad General Discussion 8
caroveg Is there a best fasting omad app? General Discussion 3
O lemon and ginger tea during fasting period - tea bag name 'Stash Herbal Tea - Lemon Ginger' General Discussion 21
DebbieInTexas How to I stop my stomach from hurting during tne fasting? General Discussion 16
PoweredByPlants Greetings - Fasting Newbie General Discussion 12
B Bad breath while fasting General Discussion 10
Naomi Does My Melatonin Tablet Break My Fasting Period? General Discussion 4
mark86 Have you tried water fasting? General Discussion 27
Happyflowerlady Fasting Apps to help track your daily fasts. General Discussion 4
Jimmy Swartz Omad Diet In the News: NIA study links fasting to longevity General Discussion 4
Happyflowerlady How OMAD helps encourage autophagy during fasting. General Discussion 3
Naomi Artificial Sweeteners During Fasting Period? General Discussion 4
aceomad001 Fasting by drinking beer? General Discussion 35
E OMAD diet and fasting General Discussion 6
M To those who do extended fasting... Share your Progress 2
Shelly Belly Drinking Broth: Does it mess with insulin levels? Can I drink it while fasting? General Discussion 11
O 5:2 Fasting - Does anyone do this type of fasting? General Discussion 13
Kelly21 Anyone here do extended fasting? General Discussion 43
L I know I'm not truly fasting for 24 hours, but.....what about the long haul General Discussion 10
LivinOmadly does anyone add electrolyte drops to your water when fasting? Liquids 6
LivinOmadly Doctors opinion about one meal a day and fasting General Discussion 2
Jessica Hart Coffee with cream during fasting on OMAD. General Discussion 13
R Minerals and fasting Supplements 12
Sarah Counting your fasting time General Discussion 5
Jimmy Swartz Physical and mental benefits of fasting Omaddiet.com articles 23