Importance of rest for a healthy lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is. Sleeping is one of the key to have a good state of your body health. I almost had a weak body because of staying too late everyday 5 years ago. And I immediately stop that routine when I learn that it affect my body health negatively.

The cases when rest becomes an impossibility is when you fail to do something in your schedule. Such can also include the instances that you are late for something on your schedule. You will have to rush to cover up all the things and by the time you are done the time is up. You would have already used up your rest period.

The cases when rest becomes an impossibility is when you fail to do something in your schedule. Such can also include the instances that you are late for something on your schedule. You will have to rush to cover up all the things and by the time you are done the time is up. You would have already used up your rest period.
I guess you are right. You need to set up a plan to have a proper sleep even though you are doing a lot of diet and exercise. It is not an excuse to have not sleep well. Discipline is the key.

I couldn't agree more. Rest is really one important factor in our health that is often overlooked. Sleep and relaxation are often associated with being unproductive but these have long term benefits, on one hand and negative impact, on the other hand if taken for granted. It's good that you placed importance on rest and gave us information which were not available to us before.

Resting is a way to let our body recover from all the stresses it had throughout the day and prepare you for next day's grind. I think it is very essentially just to clear our mind and replenish our body with good rest.

I totally agree that rest is vital to a healthier lifestyle. Many people take rest for granted. One bad habbit we could ever do to our body is too abuse it by depriving ourselves to have a well rest and sleep. During the times we rest, it is not only beneficial for us physically but wholistically.
Have you ever find your self a little grumpy and easily irritated because you didn't have sleep last night? It clearly shows that a good sleep promotes healthier state of mind.
If you are able to build an ample amount of rest as part of your usual day, you are also living a healthier lifestyle.

I strongly believe that rest is one of the most important aspect for having a healthy lifestyle. It has a lot of benefits. Aside from regaining the energy that was used up throughout the day, it can also help us release our stress. In my own experience, way back when I was in college, when we have so much to do, whenever I feel so exhausted, I rest for a while and after that needed rest, I felt re-energized and fresh again.

Rest can also help us be more focused on what we are doing on our daily lives. Having enough rest will also help prevent us from experiencing dizziness and tiredness. That's why we should take a rest whenever needed.

Sleep is the best way to relieve our muscle pain, our brain in order for it to be refresh. Sleeping reset our body to be fully functional. Resting when doing something recharge our body so that we can continue what we are doing. Rest is very important for our body and that is one good way to say that we have a healthy lifestyle.

So true we need to rest sometimes. pressure will just make us look old. so we have to balance everything too and have time to rest. to be more healthy for our life.
our body also gets time to adjust and grow when you are resting. This is normally difgicult during normal circumstances and no matter how much you exercise without sufficient rest you cannot achieve the body you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.