I LOVE OMAD

I started my weight loss journey on September 6th 2016 at 194 pounds...I did Low Carb until the middle of December and then started doing LC/OMAD and I lost 64 pounds by the end of May 2017 and have been maintaining at 130 or below for 7 months :)

I started my weight loss journey on September 6th 2016 at 194 pounds...I did Low Carb until the middle of December and then started doing LC/OMAD and I lost 64 pounds by the end of May 2017 and have been maintaining at 130 or below for 7 months :)

Congrats Brenda! I love Omad too! Do you still eat low carb in all of your omad meals?

Very inspiring! I have thought about doing low carb myself! What kinds of foods are you eating?

Very inspiring! I have thought about doing low carb myself! What kinds of foods are you eating?
I eat LC 3 days only now and I eat...
Venison, Ham, Sausages, Pepperoni, Bacon, Eggs, Cheeses, Lettuce, Onions, Peppers, Pickles, LC Wraps, LC Dressings, Mayo, Sour Cream and Butter