I failed again

So A lot has been happening lately and it's been pushing me to eat too much again. I used to binge eat because of my anxiety and it's starting to act up again.

Any suggestions on how to keep doing the diet when things aren't just going your way?

It's okay to fail, we all do. I'm still getting used to this myself and have stumbled a bit. I have anxiety as well, and I know where you're coming from. What I try to do, is remind myself where I am and how far I have come. Take a break if you need to. Take a vacation, get out of the house, go for a walk, hang out with a friend. Find something to take your mind off of it.

We all go through times in our lives where we can't push ourselves to do anything. When that happens, I just take some time for myself. That's what you need to do, take some time for yourself.

Take a day off, and just forget about it. Sometimes we need a day to get away from it all. I've been there many times myself and when I get stuck, I take a break and the next day I start my diet again.

It's okay, we've all been there. I've been there a few times myself, it'll take time. I don't know what's happening, but I hope you can get through it. And if you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Going off of the plan is not failure, we all do that sometimes. Not starting again is where the failure part comes in, when we just completely stop trying.
Some days, I think that my body wants more food than other days, and I try to listen to my body, and be more aware of what it is telling me it needs.
Also, some foods create hunger, and that makes it harder to fast. For me, it helps to stay away from sugar and processed foods, because of the roller-coaster swings it causes in blood sugar.
If I overeat one day, then I try to eat more responsibly the next day, and work myself back to OMAD again.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate what you all have said. I've gotten back into things, so hopefully I can keep up with it. My anxiety is my big issue, and I think I'm finally going to start working at it. Thanks guys!

So A lot has been happening lately and it's been pushing me to eat too much again. I used to binge eat because of my anxiety and it's starting to act up again.

Any suggestions on how to keep doing the diet when things aren't just going your way?
Part of winning the weight loss battle, is our mindset. If you didnt make your bed, for a week, you wouldnt go into a mental downslide about it..but we view weight struggle as the holy grail..ive been doing omad for almost a year, and the discipline of it has been helping me look at alk the misinformation in my head!