Hypothyroid

Has anyone had success on Omad when they are a hypothyroid female?
Hi I'm new here so this is my first post:) yes im female with an under active thyroid and struggled with my weight for years. Tried all the diets out there nothing worked. I limited my calories but I would maybe lose 2-3lbs in a month then put it back on again plus more. I read about OMAD and thought I could never do it. After another month or 2 and still miserable I said what the hell. The first 3 days were the worst I was hungry and grumpy but after that I've had no problems. In 5 months I have lost 42lbs and feel amazing. I have still 17lbs to go but the end is in sight. I didn't think I would get to where I am now. I dont obsess over calories anymore this is a way of life now. I even have more energy which I thought I would never have again living with hypothyroidism. Honesty try it. Life sometimes gets in the way, parties, events and holidays and I will allow myself to enjoy them eating and drinking what I want throughout the day, yes I might go up a few lbs but as soon as the event is over I'm straight back to OMAD. Good luck x

I am struggling with hypothyroid also, and it is compounded by my age (almost 75) and also because the heart meds I have to take keep my heartbeat at around 50, so my metabolism runs at the speed of a snail.
I have been doing the same yoyo thing of losing and gaining back weight, but even so, I feel better when I eat 1-2 a day, so I do either OMAD or IF, depending on my schedule, and usually eat low carb as well.

My sister in law has hypothyroidism and I have suggested she try omad to help. She's a stubborn one, but I'm still trying to get her at least try it. I've heard others who have it, have had success with fasting and other similar diets. I imagine omad can be very beneficial.

My sister in law has hypothyroidism and I have suggested she try omad to help. She's a stubborn one, but I'm still trying to get her at least try it. I've heard others who have it, have had success with fasting and other similar diets. I imagine omad can be very beneficial.
Hopefully she will take your advice ;) might not work for everyone but it's been great for me. Now that I've lost the weight my blood pressure is perfect also. I'm so glad I tried it

Hi I'm new here so this is my first post:) yes im female with an under active thyroid and struggled with my weight for years. Tried all the diets out there nothing worked. I limited my calories but I would maybe lose 2-3lbs in a month then put it back on again plus more. I read about OMAD and thought I could never do it. After another month or 2 and still miserable I said what the hell. The first 3 days were the worst I was hungry and grumpy but after that I've had no problems. In 5 months I have lost 42lbs and feel amazing. I have still 17lbs to go but the end is in sight. I didn't think I would get to where I am now. I dont obsess over calories anymore this is a way of life now. I even have more energy which I thought I would never have again living with hypothyroidism. Honesty try it. Life sometimes gets in the way, parties, events and holidays and I will allow myself to enjoy them eating and drinking what I want throughout the day, yes I might go up a few lbs but as soon as the event is over I'm straight back to OMAD. Good luck x
That is very encouraging!Thank you.Do u still require medication?