Hows your dieting this month?

Hello everyone. This is the second to last week of our month. Let's all share our experience with OMAD this month. I had busy schedule this month I think I only done my diet once a week every Monday I don't know but Monday is my really comfort day where I keep myself not so busy when Monday comes and ofcourse due of some typhoon in our country my classes is suspended every Monday so I just sleeping whole day then on Tuesday doing some of my work.

Are Mondays black for you? Do not forget your OMAD though. I am sure you had a good rest and now it is Friday. Life has to go on though.

Since I started OMAD I have become lighter and used to one meal. I do exercise daily and I feel so good.

I'm on my third month of my OMAD diet and I have slipped a lot more this month than I would care to admit. After doing well for two months straight with a few cheat days in between I think I just got a bit tired and a bit disappointed that I wasn't getting as much result as I thought I would have by the second month. Also I've had a lot of turbulent moods and events recently which has made it a lot harder for me to maintain control and as of now I'm doing OMAD mostly just every other day and I can feel a bit of a difference which is why I'm doing my best to making my routine daily again because even though I can't see any significant visual results I do still think I felt much lighter when I was eating once a day at least and I know that if I do it long enough it will lead me to weight loss eventually.

This month for me, is not going that well, because it is cold where I live at the moment, I'm always getting ill. When you are sick you want to nature your body,so that you can heal quickly. This month I've actually been on OMAD for one week out of the three weeks that are August.However I'm not that worried, the best thing about OMAD, is that you can get right back on track in no time. From next week I will get back on OMAD properly and I plan to loose the last part of my weight so that I can start to maintain, fingures crossed that it all works out.

Overall I'd say pretty good - but I did find out that I wasn't meant to be having sugar free gum when I was supposed to be fasting. That was a bit of a shock and something that I wish I'd properly researched beforehand! I feel like on OMAD I'm always learning about new ways to do things better, so that's a nice thing I guess.

I am still hesitant with indulging in OMAD because of the environment. I work in an office with lots of temptations especially when there is an occasion that they buy food to treat us with free lunch. I’m actually fine at home because the people there are cooperative and supportive of my cause. But it would be a big waste if I start OMAD today and tomorrow I would break the diet. Maybe I need more time to convince myself with the sacrifice. That’s why I am reading the discussions here as much as I can to give me encouragement.

I'm still waxing very strong with my OMAD and there's absolutely nothing stopping me from being active with my diet,it just the way I have always wanted to it to be.I'm getting enough inspiration from the forum and helps to keep me going.

To be honest, this month I've done a lot of cheat days. It's because of a lot of occasions I have to attend to and I find myself in front of tempting foods. I'll work hard next month.