How will I get started?

Since I am still a newbie for things like this. I wanted to know more about this and I definitely need some help in order to attain a proper exercise and diet for my lifestyle. What can you suggest to me about the proper exercises I should do to improve my entire body. Thanks, cheers!

First, I suggest you do cardio exercises. Do it maybe 30 minutes at your first week (three times a week) and increase it later if you can. This is to prepare yourself to more strenuous exercises like weight training and also you need to lose your fats first before you tone you muscles (if you like). May I ask if what's your weight and height or your BMI?

First, I suggest you do cardio exercises. Do it maybe 30 minutes at your first week (three times a week) and increase it later if you can. This is to prepare yourself to more strenuous exercises like weight training and also you need to lose your fats first before you tone you muscles (if you like). May I ask if what's your weight and height or your BMI?

I am proudly say that my BMI is normal since the last time I check it, last week i guess. Do you think if it will work if I do that on monday, wednesday, and friday and the rest is for my rest! But I will do my diet everyday. I’ll try to burn more fats as possible for me to balance my body. Thanks for it!

I suggest to you to do exercise suitable for your body because there is an exercise which is not really for us to do. Try to ask your trainer for fitness for exercise is applicable to you and do research or watch in youtube some video clips about different kind of exercises available for you.

The best exercise is that which has a gradual pacing like walking. I was told by a doctor that one needs to consult first before trying any of those rigid exercises. Fortunately, walking at one's own and comfortable pace is the best that even doctors recommend it. Of course, one can integrate before and after walking some warm up or toning down exercises.

There are many ways of exercise that can be very helpful for you to improve your body. Push-up, sit-up, and squat. Try doing 5 incline push-ups against a wall, 5 chair squats and 5 walking lunges. Also, eat a healthy food every day.

I am proudly say that my BMI is normal since the last time I check it, last week i guess. Do you think if it will work if I do that on monday, wednesday, and friday and the rest is for my rest! But I will do my diet everyday. I’ll try to burn more fats as possible for me to balance my body. Thanks for it!
Wow! That's good. Then, you'll just continue what you are doing and exercise to be fit. Of course, it will work as long as you stick with your diet. Are you now starting the omad diet?

I suggest to you to do exercise suitable for your body because there is an exercise which is not really for us to do. Try to ask your trainer for fitness for exercise is applicable to you and do research or watch in youtube some video clips about different kind of exercises available for you.

I'll better do it sooner. I'll find exercises which may fit to my needs and I will try to find some professional to get tips about proper diet and training. Thanks for it!

The best exercise is that which has a gradual pacing like walking. I was told by a doctor that one needs to consult first before trying any of those rigid exercises. Fortunately, walking at one's own and comfortable pace is the best that even doctors recommend it. Of course, one can integrate before and after walking some warm up or toning down exercises.

I will gonna start running and walking on our neighborhood and see if it will gonna work for me. I hope it will so I better continue doing normal things like walking every morning! I will also consult on someone sooner! Thanks for it.

There are many ways of exercise that can be very helpful for you to improve your body. Push-up, sit-up, and squat. Try doing 5 incline push-ups against a wall, 5 chair squats and 5 walking lunges. Also, eat a healthy food every day.

These things are more familiar to me, and I guess it won't be that hard since I already tried to do those things lately. Do you think I should stop eating fatty foods or something? As in zero for that?

There are a lot of things to consider for you to get things started. For you to start you need to know what is the program that you need to have you can go bulk or cut. For me if you are a skinny person I suggest to do bulk program, if you are a huge person already do the cutting program. After you've selected your program then plan the exercises that you would like to do, observe changes for some weeks and finalize everything so that you will have a program that you will use until you shift it to the next level. By the way I'm an experienced weightlifter.

Well first and foremost you should integrate some sort of fundamental cardio exercise into your daily routine.

If you like cycling, maybe do some moderately intense bike riding for 30-40 minutes a day. Running or jogging are good as well, as long as you don't have knee problems. I'm genetically predisposed to having knee issues, so low impact cardio exercises such as cycling are better for me.

Afterwards, you might want to integrate some form of strength training in order to promote muscular health. Any time I fall behind on my strength training routine, I like to pick it back up with some standard body weight exercises. A circuit of squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and abdominal crunches is a simple yet effective way of activating all your muscle groups.

Eventually you may get some equipment or a gym membership and do some weight training but a lot of people have gone very far with just body weight exercises.

These things are more familiar to me, and I guess it won't be that hard since I already tried to do those things lately. Do you think I should stop eating fatty foods or something? As in zero for that?
I think no. It depends on the type of fatty food and you just need to know which is good fatty foods and bad fatty foods. You should avoid bad fatty foods when losing weight.

First, you need to balance your time and make yourself motivated, if you are motivated and you have balance time already start some exercises. i prefer to start in some light exercises like sit ups, push ups, planking and try running too. running makes your fats burn fast than light exercises and make some balance diet routine so you can make your body fit. If you want to have muscular body, i prefer you go to gym and find someone which will help you with that.

Do exercise everyday and have discipline on yourself and keep maintain your goal in your mind. Do only exercise that fits to your body and strength and consult a fitness instructor to this in a proper way. Eat healthy foods for your daily intake.

i suggest to start an exercises and go to the gym. Eat healthy foods also and you need to do exercise everyday. have some balance diet and balance time. Motivate yourself to reach your goal without hesitating. If these doesn't work, go to the gym and find someone who can help you to get the body you want to have or ask some help in the gym couch

I definitely agree with you. Not all exercises are compatible to everyone and every body type. This is actually my mistake a few years ago when I started exercising. I thought that heavy exercises would make me slimmer, unfortunately it only made me stressed and sick. It's really better to consult a gym instructor/trainer so that you'll know which types of exercises are compatible with your body type. However, if you don't have enough budget then there's a lot of references on YouTube and even on Google.

There are a lot of things to consider for you to get things started. For you to start you need to know what is the program that you need to have you can go bulk or cut. For me if you are a skinny person I suggest to do bulk program, if you are a huge person already do the cutting program. After you've selected your program then plan the exercises that you would like to do, observe changes for some weeks and finalize everything so that you will have a program that you will use until you shift it to the next level. By the way I'm an experienced weightlifter.

It seems that you are more of a gaining muscle person in which the opposite of me. I want to cut some fats on my body to lose weight. I want to have a proper routine and diet for me to achieve that. I will gonna research for proper exercises I should do and I will gonna keep improve it as long as a week pass by.

Well first and foremost you should integrate some sort of fundamental cardio exercise into your daily routine.

If you like cycling, maybe do some moderately intense bike riding for 30-40 minutes a day. Running or jogging are good as well, as long as you don't have knee problems. I'm genetically predisposed to having knee issues, so low impact cardio exercises such as cycling are better for me.

Afterwards, you might want to integrate some form of strength training in order to promote muscular health. Any time I fall behind on my strength training routine, I like to pick it back up with some standard body weight exercises. A circuit of squats, push-ups, pull-ups, and abdominal crunches is a simple yet effective way of activating all your muscle groups.

Eventually you may get some equipment or a gym membership and do some weight training but a lot of people have gone very far with just body weight exercises.

Honestly, I don't have a bicycle so cycling is not a good idea for me. I want to do cycling but the problem is my equipment. I will just go to the jog and run thingy. I will stick into that for me to reduce weight in my body. I've wanted to cut fats on my tummy and thighs specifically. In order to that, I will try some recommendations that gave me from the experienced user in this forum! Thanks for your suggestion!