How to motivate yourself on the omad diet?

When your craving for something just think this way..

- "I will eat you after I lost my target pounds".

- look at your taken pictures in the past, the sexier version of you. Post it in a place where you see it everytime.

- look at yourself in the mirror of how fatty lady you are.

- have a buddy, have your diet plan together, so that in times you are tempted to cheat on your diet plan someone is there to remind you and encourage you to be brave to face the challenges.

You can control yourself, It's just mind over matter. The more you think the taste of your favorite food is the more you can't control yourself to eat. So, stop thinking of foods, just think about how much you will lose pound after the battle.

Last edited:
Focus on your objective. Be it to construct muscle or lose fat possibly both. Keep in mind why you set this objective. You should be taught. Go to the rec center when you would prefer not to and work out when you'd rather not. In time you'll be happy you did. Not very many individuals get a kick out of the chance to go to work, however nearly everybody has the order required to get up early in the day go. Take a similar state of mind with working out and wellness and you'll get awesome outcomes.

Taking a look at my younger and nice picture is the only way that I have become much more focused and motivated for the objectives that I have on Omad. The thing is those pictures will always spur me on not to lose hope with doing the Omad as my goal is to lose more pounds while looking as beautiful as ever.

I have my days routine and task mapped out and placed on my ladder board where I pass every minute in my apartment. So, getting to take a peek at the task on the wall gives me all the motivation I need to carry on with my day's task and not skip any.

I admit I lack a bit of motivation and have slipped a lot during the first few months of my OMAD diet but I like the feeling and effect of the lifestyle so much that I keep going back to it and I know that it's how I want to live mostly moving forward. As far as motivation goes, failing a few times has made me realize more how much better being in this lifestyle is and also having a calendar where I can see how many days I've completed helps a lot too because seeing it visually like that makes me realize it's not worth throwing away my sacrifice just for a temporary early meal.

When yourving for something just think this way..

- "I will eat you after I lost my target pounds".

- look at your taken pictures in the past, the sexier version of you. Post it in a place where you see it everytime.

- look at yourself in the mirror of how fatty lady you are.

- have a buddy, have your diet plan together, so that in times you are tempted to cheat on your diet plan someone is there to remind you and encourage you to be brave to face the challenges.

You can control yourself, It all about mind over matter. The more you think the taste of your favorite food is the more you can't control yourself to eat. So, stop thinking of foods, just think about how much you will lose pound after the battle.
We all need motivation of some nature in our OMAD journey. Weight loss was my motivation when I stsrted but when I got used to it, the health benefits became paramount. It cleases the body and allows it to rest. It prolongs the lifespan and many others do motivate me to OMAD

Starting diet is easy, the hardest thing in this journey is being motivated to continue dieting and exercising for you to lose weight. Also maintining your diet is like a war between your desire and need. As for me, I keep myself motivated by being strict to my rules. It's hard to be consistent in terms of eating. I made rules and schedules in my eating and exercising daily. I pin it in my room and in my frigde so I keep on seeing it. Also, don't try skipping you diet. Because once you began doing, you can hardly avoid doing it again. And keep in mind that what are you doing is for yourself, it't not for others. So do it good.

Stay on this forum and read a lot of articles that you think will feed up your questions about OMAD. Always remember the reason why you are on a diet. And lastly, remind yourself about the good benefits of the OMAD diet. Might this motivations works for you.

Stay on this forum and read a lot of articles that you think will feed up your questions about OMAD. Always remember the reason why you are on a diet. And lastly, remind yourself about the good benefits of the OMAD diet. Might this motivations works for you.

This is actually another excellent way to keep yourself motivated by reading posts and articles on experiences of others in OMAD, the difficulty that they experienced in the past and how they get past it. It's definitely going to give one the courage to keep going and never give up.

I believe that setting realistic goals is one good way to stay motivated.

If for example you are new to the OMAD diet but you are interested in trying it because of its health benefits you could start small. I mean set smaller easily attainable goals. Do some fasting for a day or two in a week. This is something most people can do. I'm sure that achieving this goal (or any others) will give you the confidence to keep going.

You should have determination to reach your goal and that should be your motivation. You can also motivate your self by thinking your frustrations in life especially if you have weight problems.

I believe that setting realistic goals is one good way to stay motivated.

If for example you are new to the OMAD diet but you are interested in trying it because of its health benefits you could start small. I mean set smaller easily attainable goals. Do some fasting for a day or two in a week. This is something most people can do. I'm sure that achieving this goal (or any others) will give you the confidence to keep going.

I have to admit that this suggestion of setting easy goals when first getting into OMAD will have a good impact on how long you are going to be taking the stretch.

Some people are actually greedy with how they set their goals and objectives in something they never have any experience in and when the road gets though, they abandon ship.

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. Don't try to jump to the 1000 mile in just a day.

Always set goals for yourself and the greater it is the better but always remember to continue it to move higher. Do not limit yourself to things that you think you cannot do, there is always a way to do things that you are capable of. Give yourself a reward like eating out with loved ones too or going out with friends, after all it is not just about what you do in the gym, it is being holistic. Always remember that a healthy relationship with others bring good energy and you can use this positive energy to boost your confidence too mentally and physically. You need to be mentally and emotionally fit too in order for you to attain your set standards.

I just always look at the present vs past pictures of mine. That makes me more motivated. I am more healthier if you will see men better than how I look years ago. Always remember the reason why you take that diet. It will motivated you so much.

Think about what are the benefits of Omad diet and losing weight for your health. It's worth it?, of course but how would you think about it to keep motivating yourself. Also look at otherwise if you don't do this diet what are the consequence.

For sure, you would think it's better to go to with sticking to this diet. So you are ready to set your goals by using the SMART ( specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time bound. Also set a reminder in your notes or in your calendar and look at it everyday religiously until you get used to it and by that time no need to set reminders.

What motivates me the most is a picture of me and my boyfriend in a beach that is kept in my mind. I always think that I really want to wear sexy swimsuit by the time that we got a vacation on a beach. My boyfriend promised me to bring me in a beach and I want to get ready for it. That's the time when I decided to start doing OMAD. And I am very greatful to find this diet, it is really effective for me.

I just always look at the present vs past pictures of mine. That makes me more motivated. I am more healthier if you will see men better than how I look years ago. Always remember the reason why you take that diet. It will motivated you so much.

This trick with using before and after pictures works very well when it comes to being a strong force of motivation.

Once you take a look at yourself and see the benefits of OMAD on how you look, it's definitely going to spur your desire never to stop.

Have you ever asked yourself why mirrors are always installed in the gym?

What motivates me the most is a picture of me and my boyfriend in a beach that is kept in my mind. I always think that I really want to wear sexy swimsuit by the time that we got a vacation on a beach. My boyfriend promised me to bring me in a beach and I want to get ready for it. That's the time when I decided to start doing OMAD. And I am very greatful to find this diet, it is really effective for me.

Wow! Great motivation right there. :cool:

It can also help if we remember how far we have come and compare such with the results that we want to achieve. Since each and every day we get closer to our goals then remembering that we have made progress actually always acts as motivation especially for me since I never want to lag.

This is really a constant battle for me specially now that I work in a hotel where they provide delicious food. I am starting to gain weight almost every week. I can't seem to stop myself from eating. So, every morning I picture myself really fat and I would then have the motivation to deny eating those yummy foods.