How to I stop my stomach from hurting during tne fasting?

I found that changing over from burning carb/sugar for fuel to burning fat for fuel really helped me with not having food cravings. When we burn sugar, we need more fuel every little while, but once we are burning fat, then we have a constant supply, and can go for hours and not feel that need for food.
I think that if you munch on celery, you will still be hungry. I wuld suggest a cup of bulletproof coffee, if you like coffee (or make it with tea). How I make mine is coffee with a little no-calorie sweetener (Splenda) and some heavy cream and a spoon of coconut oil.
Put half of the coffee in a blender cup, add the cream and coconut oil and sweetener, and blend like crazy until everything is mixed. Then put it back in your coffee cup and finish adding the rest of the coffee.
You will be amazed at how long this will keep you feeling full ! It does stop the fasting effect, but since there is no sugar involved, it does not spike insulin, so it will not cause you to have food cravings.

Well,our body react differently to things we consume.Personally,if I take a stick of celery I will have more disturbing stomach maybe because it wouldn't be enough and I might even experienced more hunger pangs.Water to me does better because the more I sip,the more filling I am.Maybe you could sip on liquids than taking that.it always helpful to me,you can try it out too.

I also drink water time to time during fasting. I add some lemon on it. It's very effective to me since I started Omad. During my first month, I was like you too. I feel dizzy and stomach hurts. But later on your body will get used to it so you don't have to worry no more after two months or so.

I also drink water time to time during fasting. I add some lemon on it. It's very effective to me since I started Omad. During my first month, I was like you too. I feel dizzy and stomach hurts. But later on your body will get used to it so you don't have to worry no more after two months or so.
I did that as well. You can also drink green, black tea or coffee. Try not thinking about the food. Occupy yourself with something. I actually did a lot of DIY projects while I was on OMAD :DDD

Well,our body react differently to things we consume.Personally,if I take a stick of celery I will have more disturbing stomach maybe because it wouldn't be enough and I might even experienced more hunger pangs.Water to me does better because the more I sip,the more filling I am.Maybe you could sip on liquids than taking that.it always helpful to me,you can try it out too.

Water is what I take often when I am doing Omad as it is a way that I control the stomach issues. I always consume more than five sachets of water daily when I am doing Omad.

I find strong coffee could keep my hunger pangs in check. Added with a little sugar or honey and I am good to go. But I can't have too much, so I alternate with tea sometimes or water throughout the day. I don't like tea much though. So I pretty much stay with coffee.

Actually today my stomach was burning. Not just hunger pains. i fixed a smoother with lot of spinach, 1/2 frozen banana some chia seeds and bluberries and coconut water.
Only drank about 1/4 cup and it helped the burning.

I also had the same experiences when I started to do the diet full on. Initially I had transitioned fully from the three diet to omad but it became so hectic and I had to try an intermittent fasting cycle every week with heavy intakes of water during the intervals. This made my adaptation easier.

Water is what I take often when I am doing Omad as it is a way that I control the stomach issues. I always consume more than five sachets of water daily when I am doing Omad.
Yes,taking water has always been the way to go with OMAD for me.it helps with both hunger pangs and filling dizzy .So if I can't take any other thing,I try to take water more.

No burning stomach today...

Today I didn't eat until 5 pm. I did have some creamer with my coffee.I had a few hunger pains but they didnt last. If every day is like today it will be the easiest diet I have ever tried.
Yesterday, I ate my one meal at 3:30 pm. No snacks or a anything.
Today my stomach did not burn. Maybe the coffee with cream this morning helped. That is all I had.
It satisfied me unlike black coffee that I do not like.

No burning stomach today...

Today I didn't eat until 5 pm. I did have some creamer with my coffee.I had a few hunger pains but they didnt last. If every day is like today it will be the easiest diet I have ever tried.
Yesterday, I ate my one meal at 3:30 pm. No snacks or a anything.
Today my stomach did not burn. Maybe the coffee with cream this morning helped. That is all I had.
It satisfied me unlike black coffee that I do not like.
You will be fine as time goes on,what we need with the diet is consistency and our bodies will adjust accordingly.i had the same experience when I started out but I was determined and I now feel less hunger pangs.

So..full whipping cream has no carbs, no sugar no nothing except fat just like coconut oil.
So does it cause an insulin release?

Sugar is what spikes insulin, not fat or protein. As long as you are not eating sweets or starchy foods (bread,pastries), then your body can switch over from burning sugar to burning fat, and this will stop the insulin spikes.
I have found that hunger comes in waves, it hits hard and then goes away, and for me, I seem to have it when I am thinking about food. I have noticed when I am swimming in the morning, that if I am planning what I am going to have for my meal that afternoon, my tummy will start to grumble, but when I think about something else besides the food, then it completely goes away, and I am not hungry at all.
I don’t know if it works that way for everyone, but it sure makes a difference for me.

I agree. At first you will really feel stomach aches it is because your stomach is adjusting with the changes that you've made to your eating habit. I also consider eating celery but I also found a research that drinking water with lemon can help in lessening the tummy ache. It also helps to flush away the toxins from our body. Which can help on your diet.

I realized my stomach pained when I concentrated on thinking about it. You think in terms of food and other things. It is necessary to contact activities that drive your attention from the stomach. Drink fluids and plenty of tea or coffee. That is it.

Hi there!
I used to drink a lot of water during fasting. It wouldn't help for long, but would definitely delay the growling and stomach pain.