how to gain weight instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm just helping a friend. Thank you for advance
I'm 21 years old and I'm still skinny as a stick. It's not that I don't eat much because I eat almost all types of food. Meat, potatoes, fish, almonds and what not. But sadly, it hasn't given me any results. I don't go to the gym, but I workout at home without any equipment. What advise would you give me to gain weight? I'm excited to get your comments on this.

To gain weight takes effort and time. It does not happen overnight. A person must eat more calories than what he/she burns in a day to gain weight. Try eating three times a day (full meals) with snacks in between.

If losing weight needs one reducing calories and eating more protein then adding weight should be about doing the opposite right,so take more calories and eat more carbohydrates. I will not say eat junks because of it's effects in future, so eat more but try balanced diets.

Eating lots of junk meals is one of the best ways that you can gain weight as much as you want and in as much as I am not totally against that plan, I feel that hitting the gym is a better choice since you are going to build up muscles and feel huge while being fit as well which is quite awesome.

Eat a lot of food with a lot of calories and do exercise in the morning. Also, drink milk might help you.

You can't gain weight instantly, as we work hard to lose weight you must work hard to gain weight. You should eat more calories a day, a friend of mine gained in weight by eating 4-6 bananas a day.

If losing weight needs one reducing calories and eating more protein then adding weight should be about doing the opposite right,so take more calories and eat more carbohydrates. I will not say eat junks because of it's effects in future, so eat more but try balanced diets.
Yes! It is beneficial to concentrate on balanced diet than going for junk foods (we know they have high calories). Your body will thank you for it and you'll gain weight in a healthy way.

Yes! It is beneficial to concentrate on balanced diet than going for junk foods (we know they have high calories). Your body will thank you for it and you'll gain weight in a healthy way.
Definitely no need eating junks because of the health problem associated with it.Junks food comes with cancer,obesity,diabetes,joint pains and the rest.So if one need to add weight it should be in a very healthy way.more calories from.balanced diet meals and take more of water.

You can gain weight easily if you eat fast-food daily. Try adding a cheese burger on your regular lunch diet and add 2 pizza slices on your regular dinner. Also drink 3 glasses of milk chocolate a day. Do it for 3 days and surely you'll add some pounds.

Actually gaining weight is my problem. I'm already 27 years old short girl and skinny that made people looks me only 16 years old.I really want to make fat at
least people don't think I'm a kid but it's very hard for me.

You can't gain weight or lose it instantly, it just doesn't work like that, your best choice is finding a diet that works for you and can help you gradually gain weight in a healthy way.

Eat a lot of sweets and fat. Try eating ice cream and cakes for a month. It is unhealthy but you will gain weight, kidding aside. Just eat more than your usual, that's all.

I think, just drink two bottles of beer everyday, it's effective. Eat a lot of sweet foods and sleep more than 8 hours a day. Don't do anything, just sleep, eat work. that's it I think.

Try calculating your caloric requirements based on your activity level and desired body weight. you might be eating different types of food, but not enough t gain weight. If you're way over your daily caloric requirement but still not gaining weight, then consider having a checkup with your doctor if there is any metabolic problem that can be addressed medically.

I used to be a skinny girl and I was slim when I became an adult. I only started growing sideways at age 40 or so and the cause is the food that we have at home. If you live in our country where the culture of eating is 5 meals a day, you will realize that we can really grow fat when the food is nice to eat. The best way to gain weight faster is to eat when you are not hungry. As an example, you eat breakfast at 7 am and you eat a mid-morning snack at 9 am and have lunch at 12 when you are not really hungry. Doing that style of eating every day will make you gain 5 pounds in a week.

It's not that hard to gain weight if our metabolism are slow. But if not, eat healthy foods three times a day, don't skip meal specially breakfast. Exercise daily is also good to burn those bad fats inside us while gaining weight and muscles. Just don't lose hope and look for motivations that can help you achieve your goal.

A surefire way of gaining weight is to eat a pint or tub of ice cream a day. Also drinking 2-3 glasses of milk a day and eating 2-3 hard-boiled eggs a day can do the trick.

I believe you should increase your calorie intake, eat more frequently like five smaller meals a day instead of three large meals. Exercise, especially strength training because it can help you gain weight by building up your muscles and may stimulate your appetite and reduce aerobic exercises though. Drink smoothies or healthy shakes with milk and frozen fruits.

Try eating more frequently and not just during the normal meal times. Like just do the opposite of what dieting is have abnormal eating hours and also eat huge amounts of food. This will help you to have more calories in the body which highly contributes to enhancing a bigger and massy body.

Status
Not open for further replies.