How to fit enough vegetables in one meal?

Dr. Berg recommends 7-10 cups of vegetables each day to make sure we get enough micronutrients. I counted -my large salad has 5 cups. Today I managed to eat my large salad and then one cup of asparagus. It left me so full, that I could barely eat my chicken salad, which had some celery also, but not a cup worth. How do you gusy fit in enough vegetables. I am combining OMAD with keto, because keto is helpful to prevent migraines.

I never used to like veggies before now I was more of a noodles person until I needed to lose weight and read about how filling veggie can be and it's nutritional values.So I started adding it to my foods.I eat alot of veggie now.i could go with little of grains or tubers but my plate with be heavy loaded with different leafy leaves,green leaves, cabbages,green peas, carrot etc.I try to prepare my meals myself to keep away ingredients that might not be needed for my journey.

I've seen some videos made by people who like to make shakes out of their vegetables. I think it's a good way to get your greens in because that way you can intake a lot of content without needing to chew it. This is probably the way I would go about it, and I do plan on doing this in the near future because I've been wanting to substitute vegetables for the less healthy ingredients in my meal anyway. I'm just a bit worried about the taste or texture but I'm sure there are ways around that too.

I'm not that fond of eating all kinds of vegetables as I'm not used to eating them. However, I always make sure to eat at least three to five different kinds of vegetables during my meals like cabbage, eggplants, squash, bitter gourd and okra as I'm more used to eating these type of vegetables and they are also vastly available on my local market.