How Should You Break The Intermittent Fasting?

I had to go purchase a good blender today because of how good a smoothie I drank few days ago tasted. So, I took the liberty of making my own fruit smoothie which I used to break my today's fasting. I had a combination of 5 different fruits blended all together and it tasted so good.
Fruit smoothie seems a good fast breaker. If you make it yourself the better. With own blender, you can try different varieties.

I
I recommend to drink a cup of water first. It helps you body to prepare your intake of food. You can also eat fruits first before meal. I have read some research that vitamins from fruits were absorbed more by the body if they're eaten first before the meal. But what I usually do is drink a cup of water first, it also helps me to control my intake of food. Since drinking could make me feel full helping me to lessen my meal.
I try to take my water at least 20-30 mins before I begin taking the food so ideally when I am cooking mostly. I do this to help get my stomach ready for food intake and also enable the digestion process to be more effective.

My advice is to just go for anything that works for you as long as it's something healthy especially when it's connected with what you eat and drink. This is actually one of the purpose of OMAD in helping us know what to eat and when to eat them once in a day.
Great tip there for a diet like this that's the best bet whatever works for us better should be upheld that way we are not tensed about the process.Be able to take up a diet as a lifestyle is just the best.With that we can maintain it for a long time.

Fruit smoothie seems a good fast breaker. If you make it yourself the better. With own blender, you can try different varieties.

Exactly! The smoothie tastes great when the fruits are freshly picked. I hate when the sun have beaten the fruits that I'm supposed to use to prepare my smoothie, it's the reason why I make sure to pick my fruits early morning at the farmers market.

When I break my fast, I have broth or a bit of soup. Remember you only have one hour to eat so I don't understand how people have a whole smoothie. I have a quarter or so of a cup of broth or soup after ten minutes I start to eat my meal, which I keep low carb/medium protein/high fat. I find this way of eating easier and more satiating. I have to be careful because its really easy to under eat. When I first started OMAD,I used to eat only about 500 calories, because I got full really quickly. I make sure to have my any drinks after my meal but within the eating window.I also have water when I am back to fasting so that I don't interfere with my meal.

Why do some of you think the stomach needs be to treated gently after a 23 hour fast? Or even a 48 hour fast? Digesting is what it is made for and I have never had any issues with eating what I want when the fast is over. What good does water before a meal do anyway? We are drinking all day, so a drink before you eat may keep you from eating too much, but it isn't preparing the stomach for food. The stomach doesn't need to be prepared to do what it is made to do.

For an overnight fast, we are only just basically letting our digestive system finish digesting what we have eaten that day, and then go a few hours without food. There have been days when I was too busy to eat all day, and only ended up with one meal for that reason, and not because I was doing OMAD. I think we have all had iMessage when we missed a meal, and didn’t feel the need to work into our food slowly.
If a person is fasting for a week or more, or even for several days, then it might help to ease back into food with something like soup or a smoothie; but I can’t think that it makes any difference after a simple overnight fast.

I have not tried intermittent fasting yet but I know people who had significant weight loss due to this diet style. Now I'm interested with OMAD diet as I realized how I'd been eating 5x a day lately.