How often do you check your weight while on omad/keto?

I tend to get excited with my progress, so I really want to check my weight daily. But more often than not, there is no change. Should I do this on a weekly basis? Or doing it daily is a good motivator? Like a mental reminder that nothing is happening so I should do better, do you think that's a good thing or not?

At first month, I was so conscious that every after I ate a meal I would rush to check my weight. That was insane. Because I think I will gain lots of pounds when I ate. But that was before. After 1 year and 7 months of doing Omad. I regularly check my weight before I go to bed every night. So I know how much I gain or lose and that's how I also prepare for my exercise and diet meal foe the next day. That's my regular routine since I achieve my ideal body while doing Omad.

Initially I used to check daily and it was like the scale wasn't moving and I used to feel bad until it came a time I forgot about weighing for one week and when I remembered and checked I was happy that the scale had moved so I decided to dump checking daily to once a week or bi-weekly so as not to be disappointed.

I do this once a week as I enjoy setting out weekly goals and aim to achieve them. It has not been really easy as I sometimes tend to shed less pounds than as expected, but the progress is encouraging.

I wouldn't recommend checking your weight every day. Odds are you might not notice that huge a change as you would expect. This could discourage you, make you question whether OMAD would get you what you sought. To avoid being discouraged by slow progress, I would check my weight after say 2 weeks or if you are more patient, check your weight after one month.

Normally, I don't need to check my weight by getting on a scale because I have been very observant with my body when I experience any little change, I would know right away.

If I add weight, I know without weighing myself and the same thing goes when I lose weight, my body would be very light for me.

Although I check my weight at least once every 3 months.

I would prefer to check your weight in a weekly basis. I, personally, check my weight every week so that I could notice the changes that I made with the help of my diet. It is better to do it weekly as you can know on which week you lose the most and which week you gained the most.

I just about never do, to be quite honest. I find that bodyweight isn’t a great indicator of how much body fat you’ve lost. Your weight levels are going to fluctuate due to factors like water retention, and if you do strength training you might actually find yourself getting heavier because muscle actually weighs more than fat.

I typically only judge my progress based on what I see in the mirror, because that is the only thing that really matters to me in the end anyway.

I just about never do, to be quite honest. I find that bodyweight isn’t a great indicator of how much body fat you’ve lost. Your weight levels are going to fluctuate due to factors like water retention, and if you do strength training you might actually find yourself getting heavier because muscle actually weighs more than fat.

I typically only judge my progress based on what I see in the mirror, because that is the only thing that really matters to me in the end anyway.

Exactly! There are so many variables that can influence one's weight at any point in time and constantly checking one's weight in a short period of time wouldn't give you a consistent weight result. This actually why I decided to extend my weight check to at least a minimum of 1 month or even more before I check it. Most times my weight varies with plus 5kg or minus 5kg anytime I check.

I used to think that weighing yourself was not necessary because as long as you get visual results eventually then it's all that matters, but now I know that it's much better to weigh yourself from time to time just so you can see your progress and tweak your routine and your food intake accordingly, as well as serving as motivation to push further. Although I would say that weighing yourself too much might also work against you since on some days you might not see a change and it can end up discouraging you so in my opinion, weighing yourself once a week is a good way to go about it since it's just enough time to see progress and make changes if needed.

When I just began doing OMAD I used to check every day! I was paranoid! Especially because I was afraid I'm doing something wrong. But after 2-3 weeks I stopped following it as I actually began to lose weight :)

Each person is different about what works best for them. I check my weight each morning because I have heart failure, and can gain or lose several pounds of water weight each day, depending on what my body is doing.
Otherwise, I think that they recommend a person to only weigh about once a week or so, because of natural fluctuation in water weight.