How much weight have you lost

Well, I had a hard time starting this diet but after some several weeks, I noticed how I lose weight. From 51kg to 47kg, not bad at all. It also helped me to become fit and made my body feel strong and energized.

I've lost about 8 lbs which doesn't sound like much but I was already pretty lean in the first place and didn't have a ton of weight to lose! So I can't complain about that :)

I honestly can’t say that I’ve lost too much weight, but the thing is that I haven’t really been aiming to lose all that much weight to begin with. At 188cm and 80kg, it wasn’t really necessary for me to lose much weight at all. Because of this, I wasn’t holding onto the OMAD diet as strictly as I could have.

But in any case, since doing OMAD with a moderate level of discipline, I’ve managed to trim off about 3kg worth of fat from my belly, which has helped to make me look far leaner. Until doing OMAD I had somewhat of a skinny-fat body type, but since dieting and exercising I’m starting to lean more towards the athletic side.

I have lost more than 10 kg and counting, I love it because it a gradual process and not a regimen that I will be hurting my body in the process and it just like a lifestyle change too