How much weight have you guys lost?

Yea,glad to know you have been able to tackle bloating.one have to stop taking soda and beer to see a positive result. This gaseous drinks aid in bloating one and keeping one away from achieving the desired result in weight loss.I only drink water alone and I take a cup first thing in the morning and it has been very helpful.

You know what's more effective than water? Try drinking 2 cups of Turmeric and Ginger tea, it relieves bloatedness and improves digestion, you can feel the effects after 3-4 days, just drink 2 cups a day before bed time.

You know what's more effective than water? Try drinking 2 cups of Turmeric and Ginger tea, it relieves bloatedness and improves digestion, you can feel the effects after 3-4 days, just drink 2 cups a day before bed time.
I have only come across ginger tea here,do the turmeric and ginger tea comes in the same pack or its different pack.Wouldn't mind trying this out,when need be though my bloating has reduced drastically but no knowledge is lost. Thanks all the same.

I have only come across ginger tea here,do the turmeric and ginger tea comes in the same pack or its different pack.Wouldn't mind trying this out,when need be though my bloating has reduced drastically but no knowledge is lost. Thanks all the same.

There are some selling ginger and turmeric in a single pack and some sell it separately. It's really best if you just buy fresh ginger and fresh turmeric, turmeric looks like small ginger and can be bought at any wet market or veggie station. Just chop up a few and put it in a pot bringing it to a boil and you've got fresh turmeric and ginger tea. Let it boil for about 2 minutes under low heat and then you can drink it as is or with honey or brown sugar, and ot with a squeeze of lemon if you want. You can also refrigerate it and drink it cold. If you want to buy the powder form separately just mix them together in a pot and follow directions. It's really very potent, you'll feel the effects in 3 days time, faster if you would drink a lot of it daily. Once I drank 8 cups daily for a week, when I was feeling bloated and I felt the results on my second day.

There are some selling ginger and turmeric in a single pack and some sell it separately. It's really best if you just buy fresh ginger and fresh turmeric, turmeric looks like small ginger and can be bought at any wet market or veggie station. Just chop up a few and put it in a pot bringing it to a boil and you've got fresh turmeric and ginger tea. Let it boil for about 2 minutes under low heat and then you can drink it as is or with honey or brown sugar, and ot with a squeeze of lemon if you want. You can also refrigerate it and drink it cold. If you want to buy the powder form separately just mix them together in a pot and follow directions. It's really very potent, you'll feel the effects in 3 days time, faster if you would drink a lot of it daily. Once I drank 8 cups daily for a week, when I was feeling bloated and I felt the results on my second day.
This was so useful, I have raw ginger already here at home maybe I need to get to the veggie store for turmeric. I will try out as just stated here.just bookmarked this for future reference

hey everyone! Just curious how much weight you have lost in a 7 week time span following strict OMAD?

I just started myself -by accident I must admit haha for 3 days solid I was so busy at work I forgot to eat til 5/6pm and I never do breakfast to start with just coffee and cigarette haha- so I gave it a go did not suffer too much and very easy

well I am amazed !! in 13 days lost over 10lbs!! crazy. am 5.7 /starting weight 198lb now 187lbs from waist from 39+ nearly 40 inch to 33.5inch hips from 44inch to 41inch goal 155lbs 30 to go ;-)

to be honest I checked on day 10 so might be more during those extra 3 days - refraining checking otherwise I can become obsess but was 1 lbs a day and I do not work out but low carb high fat - keto
I cant believe it to be honest and no craving just missing my vodka with the girls haha