How much milk can I drink while on omad?

I wouldn't think that there is a specific amount that you can or cannot drink, but it's going to depend on the rate of weight loss you're looking for.

One cup of whole fat milk contains 148 calories and over 22% of your RDA for saturated fat. That honestly isn't an insignificant amount. If you're having trouble meeting the minimal amount of calories for your meal, it can be an easy way to jump to your goal without feeling too full. But if it's a matter of limiting calories, you have to be careful, because drinking too much milk can also send you over the limit.

Because of the amount of saturated fat, I typically prefer to get my calories from healthier foods besides milk, but that's just my personal dietary choice.

I don't know why a lot of people are always calculating the amount of food you want to eat. I don't do that. I'm not being too conscious about how much I take in. I just eat what I think is enough for a diet. I think calculating is too much. Just drink enough milk. It wont make you gain weight in an Instant. Juet know the limit.

There is no rule about how much milk you can drink while you are doing OMAD, still, I don't think you should abuse drinking milk, I would stick two glasses of milk per day.

I recommend a glass a day because its one of the basic in nutritional meals. Drinking too much milk i think will affect your diet, remember a balance and healthy diet is always the right way.

I think one of the biggest advantage of OMAD is that you don't have to restrict what you eat so long as you eat your recommended calories in a day.So I think if you want it's safe to drink milk. However I've found that milk or diary bloats you in my personally opinion so I don't have it because I don't like the way it makes me feel. I have non-diary creamers and have Greek yogurt once in a while. I find that this keeps my gut extremely healthy. Do what works for you.

There is no rule about how much milk you can drink while you are doing OMAD, still, I don't think you should abuse drinking milk, I would stick two glasses of milk per day.

There actually is, because milk is prohibited in OMAD. It's indicated in the list of beverages. I really don't drink milk but I put a little bit in my coffee so that it becomes creamier.

I recommend a glass a day because its one of the basic in nutritional meals. Drinking too much milk i think will affect your diet, remember a balance and healthy diet is always the right way.

According to the OMAD beverage thread it's one of the beverages not to be taken when doing OMAD. I only use a little bit in my coffee.

Ita
I don't know why a lot of people are always calculating the amount of food you want to eat. I don't do that. I'm not being too conscious about how much I take in. I just eat what I think is enough for a diet. I think calculating is too much. Just drink enough milk. It wont make you gain weight in an Instant. Juet know the limit.

OMAD diet has a beverage guide and milk is indicated as a "don't drink beverage" because of its sugar content, but I think a tiny bit in my coffee is okay.

Yea, I take milk outside my OMAD windows, besides milk is good for the body but the watchword should be moderation. I take at least a cup daily and that's just that for me.

I like your reasoning. It's nice to go on a diet and still enjoy life. When there is a diet program that limits everything, I feel like being constricted. The effect is that I would be craving for the end of the diet maybe because of the hardship. When you calculate your food, it would be like walking on a tight rope. Maybe let our body do the calculating and not our mind. When we feel that we are having enough milk then that's it otherwise drink some more. That way, we would feel normal and not be bothered much by the diet and restrictions.