How much food should we eat for the one meal ?

Since people come in all different shapes, sizes nd ages, there is really no one-size-fits-all for how much a person should eat. A younger person who exercises a lot can probably eat more than an older more sedentary woman like myself. I know that I don’t eat anywhere near as much as I did when I was younger, and my body just does not need that much food anymore. (Sometimes, I don’t think that it needs ANY food ! )
What Jimmy recommends makes sense to me, and that it so have one plate of food, of a normal size, and not try to stuff a whole bunch of calories into one meal, or not to try to eat like a canary , either.

Since people come in all different shapes, sizes nd ages, there is really no one-size-fits-all for how much a person should eat. A younger person who exercises a lot can probably eat more than an older more sedentary woman like myself. I know that I don’t eat anywhere near as much as I did when I was younger, and my body just does not need that much food anymore. (Sometimes, I don’t think that it needs ANY food ! )
What Jimmy recommends makes sense to me, and that it so have one plate of food, of a normal size, and not try to stuff a whole bunch of calories into one meal, or not to try to eat like a canary , either.
When I was doing OMAD I ate a salad, purely. Every day. But what I found out that it's easier for me to eat it during the evening rather than morning. Because during the morning I don't really feel the hunger. But I heard it's pretty bad to eat before going to sleep, no?