How much can I lose on my frst week?

I think it's all depends on your body or metabolism. Our body has different ways to absorb the foods we ate, that's why there're some people not gaining weight even they eat a lot, and there're some people who gain weight even under in diet programs.

When I was on the "after six" diet, I was very hopeful because I lost 3 pounds on the first week. To think that I was eating what I wanted and the volume of food is not an issue, that 3 pounds was big deal. However, the loss got smaller and smaller as time went by. Maybe with OMAD, the bar is raised to reach 5 pounds of loss on the first week. That is just my rough estimate since the volume of food intake will be drastically cut down.

I think this will depend solely on your activities and your activeness on the diet, no two people can have the same result even if they were to be doing the same thing,because body structure differs but rest assured you will see visible changes if you're active on the diet.

I've been doing OMAD for over a week now and during my first 7 days I lost 4.5 lbs. I still need to lose 11 lbs, but it seems it's getting harder to lose pounds as I continue with the diet. I've been keeping a chart and it seems that I tend to lose half of what I'm losing during my first week. Anybody knows why?

When you first start loosing weight the fast week you loose a lot of weight. However in the next few weeks you start to loose weight more steadily. I also think that you dont have a lot of weight to loose, so the rate at which you are loosing weight is bound to be much slower in my opinion. People who don't have much weight to loose, find it harder to loose the last pounds. People who are overweight loose weight much faster, in my experience. At least you are still loosing weight.